1insurer Releases Latest Version of Its Core Administration Suite
Staff Writer | April 01, 2016
1insurer announces the launch of the latest update to the 1insurer Suite, a modular core administration solution designed to help insurers increase revenues, minimize claim costs, and communicate proactively with customers on their platform of choice. Most prominently, 1insurer version 7.5 includes the launch of 1insurer Connect, which expands the suite's digital capabilities.
"The ability to communicate based on customer preference enhances customer experience through omni-channel interactions and will enable insurers to satisfy customers' expectations while maximizing the sales and service opportunities through a rounded, positive user experience," says Mitch Letho, executive vice president, global product management at 1insurer.
1insurer Connect launches with the immediate availability of the Agent Connect portal. The digital enhancements delivered through Agent Connect will enable agents and brokers to generate increased levels of business with faster access to priority information within a "click and action" framework. This empowers agents and brokers to prioritize and act on outstanding customer inquiries (quotes, renewals, billing issues), or submit claims rapidly on behalf of the customer using the customer's preferred communication platform.
The latest release of the 1insurer Suite enables 1insurer's customers to take advantage of new functionality which speeds up the implementation process and introduces improved customer service capabilities in three key areas:
Improving Communication and Service Delivery: A range of improvements in customer communication, enabling insurance organizations to respond rapidly to customer inquiries, maximizing sales and service opportunities, including:
- Enhanced email communication, integrated web chat and "Google-esque" search capabilities, speeding up the load of key customer information;
- Consolidated "information at-a-glance" presentation of all communication issued/received and the ability to assign multiple contact methods for each type of contact (bill, claim etc.) to better match customer requirements in a new world of multi-platform communication; and
- Automated complaints compliance, providing the best possible chance of a positive outcome from any difficult situation.
Delivering Efficiency Improvements: Enhancements designed to automate or support key areas of the operation, improving the speed of response and the volume of work delivered, including:
- The ability to easily integrate/communicate with third-party network suppliers to better manage repair costs and improve the quality of customer claim services;
- Improvements to integrated operational planning tools empowering clients to optimize efficiencies through more responsive, flexible work distribution; and
- Real-time operational reporting capabilities improved through suite integration with the Exago toolset.
Lowering Operational Costs: Developments designed to reduce the cost of implementing and managing the suite, including:
- An expanded range of pre-built industry integrations adding six major suppliers to the existing set, and simplifying the set-up of these services in the drive for reduced costs;
- Extensive data pre-fill to improve operational accuracy; and
- A re-architected rating engine that speeds up the process of defining and loading pricing structures and enhancing the interaction with third-party distributors, such as aggregators.
"We are delivering a suite built for the emerging digital future in which customers will communicate instinctively across a range of devices, depending on their circumstances at the time, and demand the same from their agent and insurer in return, at speeds thought unachievable in the past," says Letho. "If agents and insurers are not able to deliver to this expectation then customers will move elsewhere. The 1insurer Suite is built for this future, and can deliver to these expectations today."
To support the company's new brand, a web site has been launched at www.1insurer.com.
- Electronic Chat with Larissa Tosch
- Martha Notaras Will Join ITA LIVE 2019 as a Keynote Speaker
- Five Things to Consider When Evaluating Your Cyber Risk
- ITA Pro Magazine, January/February 2019
- Major Ransomware Attack Could Hit U.S. with $89B In Economic Damages
- ITA Announces 1st of Three Keynote Speakers at ITA LIVE 2019
- Electronic Chat with Jeroen Morrenhof
- Legacy Systems Are Dead. Really? Don't Count On It.
- Now Accepting Nominations for the 2019 ITA Bridge Awards
- It's time to register for ITA LIVE!
- Registration is Now Open for ITA LIVE 2019!
- What to Expect from a Digital Experience Platform Implementation
- ITA Pro Magazine September Edition is Now Available
- It's National IT Professionals Day
- Save the Date for ITA-LIVE 2019
- OneShield Software and UrbanStat Work Together to Improve Real-Time Analytics and Risk Decision-Making
- ITA LIVE 2019 - SAVE THE DATE!
- Insurance Technology Association Announces New Editor-in-Chief
- August 2018 Edition ITA Pro Magazine is Now Available
- Enterprise Architecture in an Agile World
- Top 10 Tips for Securing Your Mobile Devices and Sensitive Client Data
- Industry Insight: 4 Global Insurance Trends in Digital, Data, Content Services and Security
- Diving Deeper into Prioritizing Your Strategic Digital investments
- Why Content Rules
- How Mass Personalization Will Open the Small Business Benefits Market
- At Year End 2017, Will Your Organization Be Protected from Cyber Risks?
- Do Insurance Bots Dream of Mitigating Risk?
- Conditioned to Respond
- Managing & Mobilizing Insurance Data in a Connected World
- Race to the Finish Line
- New Tools, New Opportunities in Claims
- ITA LIVE: Reaching Insurance Industry Crossroads
- Advice to Insurance IT Leaders: Keep Your Eye on the Ball
- New Date, Venue for ITA LIVE 2017
- Guidewire Makes Major Push to Small and Midtier Market by Acquiring ISCS
- Insurance Disruption is Happening Right Now
- Insurity Adds Strategic Investment Partner, General Atlantic
- Beyond Transformation: The Convergence of Finance, Risk, and Actuarial Functions
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- Medical Malpractice Insurers Investing in Analytics and Emerging Tech in Face of Market Pressures, Says Novarica
- Insurtech AI Leader Betterview Appoints Dan Shoham, PhD, as Chief Science Officer
- Vermont Mutual Insurance Group Selects One Inc for Digital Payments
- Insurers Embracing Machine Vision for Underwriting and Claims, Says Novarica
- Nationwide partners with Slice Labs to develop on-demand auto insurance for rideshare drivers
- AM Best Requests Comments on Draft Criteria: Scoring and Assessing Innovation
- Majesco Acquires Insurance Software Business in India
- MEMIC Scholarship for Families of Injured Workers Now Accepting Applications
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA LIVE 2019
The tide is up! It's time to register for ITA LIVE 2019, our annual educational and networking conference! Our theme is "The InsurTech Revolution: Cutting Through the Hype." and we'll be bringing in a torrent of industry thought leaders, amazing insight and wonderful perspectives on the world of insurtech and its impact on the insurance landscape.
ITA LIVE 2019 will present real-life examples of true startup technologies that are helping insurers gain real advantage -- and a competitive edge -- in the marketplace. We’ll highlight the more successful InsurTech partnerships, while offering case studies that demonstrate exciting innovation and cutting-edge techniques impacting all aspects of the insurance ecosystem.
Ride the wave to LIVE 2019. Sign up today! We look forward to seeing you in May, 2019!
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
There are so many great advances in the area of smart homes and buildings, it makes me wonder what the actual impact has been, or what I might have... READ MORE
This month, the ITA celebrates Insurance Careers Month and encourages carriers, brokers, agents and our industry associations to plan their own... READ MORE
You have surely heard it said that small businesses are the growth engine for America. Today, the phrase has a special ring to it for benefits... READ MORE
With stagnant growth and lingering low interest rates, the life insurance industry faces a challenging future... READ MORE
Finding insurance carriers willing to write commercial lines risks has always been a challenge for producers... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE