EIS Group Announces Latest Release of Core Insurance Suite
Staff Writer | June 17, 2016
EIS Group announces the availability of EIS Core Insurance Suite 7, the latest version of its software suite for property and casualty insurers. The result of EIS Group’s customer-centered design approach, version 7 makes it easier for insurers to know their customers and quickly deliver products and services that are relevant to their customers’ specific needs.
The new release features a refreshed user interface and navigation and an advanced business reporting environment for the suite of separately implementable and pre-integrated applications—PolicyCore, BillingCore, ClaimCore, and CustomerCore. Additional updates include significant enhancements to customer servicing and ease of use in the areas of underwriting, product design and distribution.
At the platform level, EIS Core Insurance Suite 7 enhances customer servicing and engagement by enabling insurers to capture complex relationships between multiple entities, such as policyholders, businesses, and locations, and create rules about the relationships. The EIS Core Insurance Suite’s business intelligence capabilities have also been enhanced with a new data visualization tool and a high-performance analytics data warehouse/data mart environment which speeds access to customer analytics and other forms of decision-making operational data.
Specific to underwriting, policy administration, billing, and claims management, EIS Core Insurance Suite 7 offers the following enhanced capabilities:
- Expanded customer tiering enables tailored underwriting and policy servicing experiences. Additionally, faster and more personalized service is enabled through increased segmentation, pre-population of customer data and versioning of historical data for easy access.
- New “brand” configuration allows complex insurance organizations to define products and manage them within separate brands on a single system.
- New Coverage Manager simplifies the management of complex policies via a user-friendly, table-based approach to selection of coverages and forms. A new productivity tool for importing and exporting locations and risk data is also available.
- New Package Builder allows non-IT users to streamline product development by configuring an unlimited number of product and package eligibility options and parameters using spreadsheets.
- New billing capabilities provide greater flexibility in the management of payment methods and installment payment dates, as well as the inclusion or exclusion of commissions on agency bills.
- Claims enhancements deliver advanced claim segmentation and assignment, expand functionality for recurring payment, address mapping, and data pre-fill, and add controls for privacy of specific claims. New workflows and alerts also deepen ClaimCore’s real-time integration with ISO ClaimSearch.
“New capabilities make EIS Suite customer aware and able to leverage core customer data effectively to improve customer experiences and offerings, a critical ability for insurers in the age of the customer,” says Mark Breading, partner at insurance advisory firm SMA.
“Property and casualty insurers around the globe are looking to improve business processes and bring more value to every customer interaction in order to drive retention and growth,” says Alec Miloslavsky, executive chairman and CEO, EIS Group. “We are excited to bring Suite 7 to market to help them achieve this goal.”
- Electronic Chat with Jeroen Morrenhof
- Legacy Systems Are Dead. Really? Don't Count On It.
- Now Accepting Nominations for the 2019 ITA Bridge Awards
- It's time to register for ITA LIVE!
- Registration is Now Open for ITA LIVE 2019!
- What to Expect from a Digital Experience Platform Implementation
- ITA Pro Magazine September Edition is Now Available
- It's National IT Professionals Day
- Save the Date for ITA-LIVE 2019
- OneShield Software and UrbanStat Work Together to Improve Real-Time Analytics and Risk Decision-Making
- ITA LIVE 2019 - SAVE THE DATE!
- Insurance Technology Association Announces New Editor-in-Chief
- August 2018 Edition ITA Pro Magazine is Now Available
- Enterprise Architecture in an Agile World
- Top 10 Tips for Securing Your Mobile Devices and Sensitive Client Data
- Industry Insight: 4 Global Insurance Trends in Digital, Data, Content Services and Security
- Diving Deeper into Prioritizing Your Strategic Digital investments
- Why Content Rules
- How Mass Personalization Will Open the Small Business Benefits Market
- At Year End 2017, Will Your Organization Be Protected from Cyber Risks?
- Do Insurance Bots Dream of Mitigating Risk?
- Conditioned to Respond
- Managing & Mobilizing Insurance Data in a Connected World
- Race to the Finish Line
- New Tools, New Opportunities in Claims
- ITA LIVE: Reaching Insurance Industry Crossroads
- Advice to Insurance IT Leaders: Keep Your Eye on the Ball
- New Date, Venue for ITA LIVE 2017
- Guidewire Makes Major Push to Small and Midtier Market by Acquiring ISCS
- Insurance Disruption is Happening Right Now
- Insurity Adds Strategic Investment Partner, General Atlantic
- Beyond Transformation: The Convergence of Finance, Risk, and Actuarial Functions
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- Electronic Chat with Jeroen Morrenhof
- 2019 Global Insurance Accelerator Cohort Reflects Evolution of InsurTech
- Nearly 50% of US Insurers Are Enhancing Security Capabilities Across the Board, Says Novarica
- Xchange Benefits Acquires the Assets of J. Allan Hall & Associates, Inc.
- HazardHub Celebrates 2018
- Slice Launch Studio
- Crawford Technologies Experiences its Strongest Year of Sales and Growth
- InsureTech Company Accurence Secures Fourth Patent
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA LIVE 2019
The tide is up! It's time to register for ITA LIVE 2019, our annual educational and networking conference! Our theme is "The InsurTech Revolution: Cutting Through the Hype." and we'll be bringing in a torrent of industry thought leaders, amazing insight and wonderful perspectives on the world of insurtech and its impact on the insurance landscape.
ITA LIVE 2019 will present real-life examples of true startup technologies that are helping insurers gain real advantage -- and a competitive edge -- in the marketplace. We’ll highlight the more successful InsurTech partnerships, while offering case studies that demonstrate exciting innovation and cutting-edge techniques impacting all aspects of the insurance ecosystem.
Ride the wave to LIVE 2019. Sign up today! We look forward to seeing you in May, 2019!
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
You have surely heard it said that small businesses are the growth engine for America. Today, the phrase has a special ring to it for benefits... READ MORE
With stagnant growth and lingering low interest rates, the life insurance industry faces a challenging future... READ MORE
Finding insurance carriers willing to write commercial lines risks has always been a challenge for producers... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE