Guidewire Adds DocuSign as Solution Alliance Partner
Staff Writer | January 25, 2016
Guidewire Software announces that DocuSign, Inc., has joined Guidewire PartnerConnect as a Solution Partner. Additionally, DocuSign has successfully completed the Ready for Guidewire accelerator validation process for its digital transaction management and e-signature accelerator for Guidewire PolicyCenter 8.
DocuSign enables insurance organizations to accelerate contracts, approvals, and workflows by empowering employees, agents, and clients to complete transactions 100 percent digitally—anytime, anywhere, on any device with trust and confidence. DocuSign’s DTM platform and eSignature solution support legally-compliant e-signature processes tailored to meet global requirements with localization in 43 languages.
Available for insurers using PolicyCenter 8, DocuSign’s DTM platform and e-signature solution enable agents and call center representatives to quickly, easily, and securely send, manage and track policy documents, like binding and policy modification agreements, to capture client approvals and signatures.
The DTM and e-signature accelerator makes these capabilities directly accessible from within PolicyCenter. DocuSign’s DTM and e-signature solution will help increase close rates and decrease close times, freeing up agents’ time to focus on new business rather than chasing paperwork. The result is a better experience for employees, agents, and clients by eliminating the need to print, fax, scan, and overnight paper documents to purchase new policies and maintain accounts.
The Ready for Guidewire validated DocuSign accelerator will also help reduce the overall project timeframe for insurers adapting to new digital policy business processes, contributing to a reduced total cost of ownership for the insurer.
“We look forward to bringing the power of DocuSign to Guidewire customers to empower them to take their business fully digital,” says Glenn Griffin, vice president, business development, DocuSign. “Our joint solution will help customers automate insurance processes and document flows to deliver a world class experience for employees, agents, and clients alike.”
“With the recent explosion of digital transactions, we welcome DocuSign to our PartnerConnect program as our first e-signature and DTM partner,” says Neil Betteridge, vice president, strategy, Guidewire Software. “We look forward to working with DocuSign to help insurers deliver on policyholder expectations for seamless digital service while reducing the total cost of ownership of their Guidewire systems through pre-built solution integrations that reduce their project implementation timeframes."
DocuSign is now eligible to use the Ready for Guidewire validation mark, which designates that its accelerator has been through a rigorous review process. The company’s DTM accelerator together with Guidewire PolicyCenter will enable insurers to increase the ease with which policyholders buy new policies and maintain their accounts by eliminating the need for manual signatures.
- Electronic Chat with Jeroen Morrenhof
- Legacy Systems Are Dead. Really? Don't Count On It.
- Now Accepting Nominations for the 2019 ITA Bridge Awards
- It's time to register for ITA LIVE!
- Registration is Now Open for ITA LIVE 2019!
- What to Expect from a Digital Experience Platform Implementation
- ITA Pro Magazine September Edition is Now Available
- It's National IT Professionals Day
- Save the Date for ITA-LIVE 2019
- OneShield Software and UrbanStat Work Together to Improve Real-Time Analytics and Risk Decision-Making
- ITA LIVE 2019 - SAVE THE DATE!
- Insurance Technology Association Announces New Editor-in-Chief
- August 2018 Edition ITA Pro Magazine is Now Available
- Enterprise Architecture in an Agile World
- Top 10 Tips for Securing Your Mobile Devices and Sensitive Client Data
- Industry Insight: 4 Global Insurance Trends in Digital, Data, Content Services and Security
- Diving Deeper into Prioritizing Your Strategic Digital investments
- Why Content Rules
- How Mass Personalization Will Open the Small Business Benefits Market
- At Year End 2017, Will Your Organization Be Protected from Cyber Risks?
- Do Insurance Bots Dream of Mitigating Risk?
- Conditioned to Respond
- Managing & Mobilizing Insurance Data in a Connected World
- Race to the Finish Line
- New Tools, New Opportunities in Claims
- ITA LIVE: Reaching Insurance Industry Crossroads
- Advice to Insurance IT Leaders: Keep Your Eye on the Ball
- New Date, Venue for ITA LIVE 2017
- Guidewire Makes Major Push to Small and Midtier Market by Acquiring ISCS
- Insurance Disruption is Happening Right Now
- Insurity Adds Strategic Investment Partner, General Atlantic
- Beyond Transformation: The Convergence of Finance, Risk, and Actuarial Functions
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- Electronic Chat with Jeroen Morrenhof
- 2019 Global Insurance Accelerator Cohort Reflects Evolution of InsurTech
- Nearly 50% of US Insurers Are Enhancing Security Capabilities Across the Board, Says Novarica
- Xchange Benefits Acquires the Assets of J. Allan Hall & Associates, Inc.
- HazardHub Celebrates 2018
- Slice Launch Studio
- Crawford Technologies Experiences its Strongest Year of Sales and Growth
- InsureTech Company Accurence Secures Fourth Patent
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA LIVE 2019
The tide is up! It's time to register for ITA LIVE 2019, our annual educational and networking conference! Our theme is "The InsurTech Revolution: Cutting Through the Hype." and we'll be bringing in a torrent of industry thought leaders, amazing insight and wonderful perspectives on the world of insurtech and its impact on the insurance landscape.
ITA LIVE 2019 will present real-life examples of true startup technologies that are helping insurers gain real advantage -- and a competitive edge -- in the marketplace. We’ll highlight the more successful InsurTech partnerships, while offering case studies that demonstrate exciting innovation and cutting-edge techniques impacting all aspects of the insurance ecosystem.
Ride the wave to LIVE 2019. Sign up today! We look forward to seeing you in May, 2019!
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
You have surely heard it said that small businesses are the growth engine for America. Today, the phrase has a special ring to it for benefits... READ MORE
With stagnant growth and lingering low interest rates, the life insurance industry faces a challenging future... READ MORE
Finding insurance carriers willing to write commercial lines risks has always been a challenge for producers... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE