HAI Group Goes Live with Insurity’s ‘Policy Decisions Evolution’ and ‘DataHouse’ to Drive Cloud-based Transformation
Bill Sinn | June 03, 2019
Insurity, Inc., a leading insurance platform provider that offers policy, billing, claims, data analytics and digital enablement, announces that HAI Group is in production with Policy Decisions Evolution (PDE), Billing Decisions and DataHouse for its commercial output policy (COP) and commercial auto lines of business. HAI Group is a pioneer of niche insurance programs for the public and affordable housing industry, with more than $140M in direct written premium.
HAI Group sought to replace its legacy system with one that would increase productivity and improve the quality of data that informs management decisions. Insurity, with its intuitive end-to-end policy administration system on a single platform that includes billing, as well as automated updates to AAIS, was uniquely capable of supporting HAI Group’s needs. The integration with DataHouse also provides HAI Group with enhanced reporting capabilities through better data capture and processing to enable real-time decision making.
“As a known leader in public and affordable housing insurance programs, HAI Group’s responsibility to our insureds is not just to provide them with the best insurance products, but also to adopt new innovations that enable us to operate more efficiently,” says Sarah Rodriguez, HAI Group’s chief financial officer. “Insurity worked diligently with our team to develop tools to streamline our business processes.”
In 12 months, with timely support from HAI Group, Insurity was able to deliver Policy Decisions Evolution, Billing Decisions and DataHouse. Insurity’s ClaimsXPress solution is scheduled for delivery in Q4 2019.
“We are excited that HAI Group selected Insurity to begin their cloud-based journey,” said Michele Shepard, CRO of Insurity. “COP and commercial auto are complex lines of business that require a technology platform with significant flexibility and configuration capabilities. The ability to easily integrate third-party data and services ensures that HAI Group will be able to adapt the solution to the shifting needs of their business over time.”
For more information on the Insurity platform and solutions, visit www.insurity.com.
- ITA Pro Magazine May/June 2019
- Spotlight on the 2019 IASA Conference
- ValueMomentum Selects Erie as Site of Regional Development Center
- Capgemini and Majesco Become Alliance Partners
- Electronic Chat with Dr. Dan Shoham
- Electronic Chat with Todd Greenbaum
- Martha Notaras: The “Outsider” with an Amazing Inside View
- ProSight Direct Offers “Effortless Insurance for Today’s Professional”
- Electronic Chat with Larissa Tosch
- Martha Notaras Will Join ITA LIVE 2019 as a Keynote Speaker
- Five Things to Consider When Evaluating Your Cyber Risk
- ITA Pro Magazine, January/February 2019
- Major Ransomware Attack Could Hit U.S. with $89B In Economic Damages
- ITA Announces 1st of Three Keynote Speakers at ITA LIVE 2019
- Electronic Chat with Jeroen Morrenhof
- Legacy Systems Are Dead. Really? Don't Count On It.
- Now Accepting Nominations for the 2019 ITA Bridge Awards
- It's time to register for ITA LIVE!
- Registration is Now Open for ITA LIVE 2019!
- What to Expect from a Digital Experience Platform Implementation
- ITA Pro Magazine September Edition is Now Available
- It's National IT Professionals Day
- Save the Date for ITA-LIVE 2019
- OneShield Software and UrbanStat Work Together to Improve Real-Time Analytics and Risk Decision-Making
- ITA LIVE 2019 - SAVE THE DATE!
- Insurance Technology Association Announces New Editor-in-Chief
- August 2018 Edition ITA Pro Magazine is Now Available
- Enterprise Architecture in an Agile World
- Top 10 Tips for Securing Your Mobile Devices and Sensitive Client Data
- Industry Insight: 4 Global Insurance Trends in Digital, Data, Content Services and Security
- Diving Deeper into Prioritizing Your Strategic Digital investments
- Why Content Rules
- How Mass Personalization Will Open the Small Business Benefits Market
- At Year End 2017, Will Your Organization Be Protected from Cyber Risks?
- Do Insurance Bots Dream of Mitigating Risk?
- Conditioned to Respond
- Managing & Mobilizing Insurance Data in a Connected World
- Race to the Finish Line
- New Tools, New Opportunities in Claims
- ITA LIVE: Reaching Insurance Industry Crossroads
- Advice to Insurance IT Leaders: Keep Your Eye on the Ball
- New Date, Venue for ITA LIVE 2017
- Guidewire Makes Major Push to Small and Midtier Market by Acquiring ISCS
- Insurance Disruption is Happening Right Now
- Insurity Adds Strategic Investment Partner, General Atlantic
- Beyond Transformation: The Convergence of Finance, Risk, and Actuarial Functions
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- Pekin Insurance Deploys Guidewire InsurancePlatform™ to Modernize Infrastructure for Business Growth
- OWIT Global Announces Refinements to its Cloud-based Bordereaux Service for Accident and Health, Property and Casualty Insurance
- Peel Mutual Selects Guidewire InsurancePlatform with Cloud Delivery Through Deloitte
- Insurity Named Among Best Companies to Work for in Hartford
- Rebuilding Future Systems: Accenture Named a Leader in Application Modernization and Migration by Independent Research Firm
- HealthCare.com Named Fastest Growing Insurance Company on Inc. 5000 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 759%
- Slice and SOMPO Announce ICS Proof-of-Value Contract Bringing On-Demand Insurance to Asia
- Quadient Streamlines Access to Archived Documents and Data with Introduction of Quadient Archive & Retrieval
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA LIVE 2019
The tide is up! It's time to register for ITA LIVE 2019, our annual educational and networking conference! Our theme is "The InsurTech Revolution: Cutting Through the Hype." and we'll be bringing in a torrent of industry thought leaders, amazing insight and wonderful perspectives on the world of insurtech and its impact on the insurance landscape.
ITA LIVE 2019 will present real-life examples of true startup technologies that are helping insurers gain real advantage -- and a competitive edge -- in the marketplace. We’ll highlight the more successful InsurTech partnerships, while offering case studies that demonstrate exciting innovation and cutting-edge techniques impacting all aspects of the insurance ecosystem.
Ride the wave to LIVE 2019. Sign up today! We look forward to seeing you in May, 2019!
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
Insurance companies can serve customers better when they have access to accurate data and use it to send personalized, relevant messages that deliver... READ MORE
The personal lines segment of the insurance industry is quite active today, with many initiatives and projects underway across the value chain... READ MORE
You have surely heard it said that small businesses are the growth engine for America. Today, the phrase has a special ring to it for benefits... READ MORE
With stagnant growth and lingering low interest rates, the life insurance industry faces a challenging future... READ MORE
Finding insurance carriers willing to write commercial lines risks has always been a challenge for producers... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE