ISCS Launches BI Component to SurePower Solution
Staff Writer | February 25, 2016
ISCS announces the launch and immediate availability of SurePower Insights, a function-rich, mobile-friendly business intelligence and analytics module for the company's SurePower Innovation enterprise suite for Property & Casualty insurers.
Developed by ISCS, SurePower Insights offers SurePower Innovation users 360-degree insight into consumer, agent/distribution channel, and company data. Architected with an analytics engine and tools that visualize critical insurance data, SurePower Insights provides near-instant access for more accurate decision-making.
It adds the intuitive nature and machine learning capabilities necessary for the solution to grow with the business. SurePower Insights is accessible on any device with a browser—mobile device, smartphone, tablet, desktop—without installing additional software, dramatically increasing its utility to agents and consumers. Insurers also can set up rules and triggers, and easily configure the solution to automatically send notifications based on existing data.
"We set out to build something that not only met the baseline analytics needs of insurers today, but exceeds them for the future," says Barry Ralston, assistant vice president, business intelligence at ISCS. "Fully-integrated with SurePower Innovation, SurePower Insights provides a 360-degree view of what's actually happening in the market and organization. Once rules are set, the system gathers history and activity to make business-improving recommendations. It actually gets smarter the more you use it."
SurePower Insights addresses many of the pain points insurers are experiencing with traditional analytics solutions, such as siloed outlooks, slow response times and out-of-date results. It creates enterprise-wide analytics that are fast and flexible, providing proactive business options that are automatically delivered when needed.
SurePower Innovation is a cloud-based technology platform from which insurers can automate much more than core (policy, billing and claims), including reinsurance, mobile, business intelligence, insurance accounting, payables, document management, producer/commission management and agent/consumer portals.
Distinguishing itself from other core administration solutions on the market, SurePower Innovation gives P&C insurers increased scalability, configurability, flexibility and agility, with deeper functionality when the suite, or its components, are delivered as a complete managed SaaS solution via ISCS's SurePackage deployment option.
- Race to the Finish Line
- New Tools, New Opportunities in Claims
- ITA LIVE: Reaching Insurance Industry Crossroads
- Advice to Insurance IT Leaders: Keep Your Eye on the Ball
- New Date, Venue for ITA LIVE 2017
- Guidewire Makes Major Push to Small and Midtier Market by Acquiring ISCS
- Insurance Disruption is Happening Right Now
- Insurity Adds Strategic Investment Partner, General Atlantic
- Beyond Transformation: The Convergence of Finance, Risk, and Actuarial Functions
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- Adaptik Named Among Best Workplaces 2017 List
- Guidewire Launches Accelerators to Meet Consumer Applications
- New Platform Enables DRC Customers to Conduct 6,000,000+ Ratings an Hour
- Roost Unveils Next Gen Smart Home Products
- MetLife Auto & Home Offers Digital Products via Guidewire
- Solartis Releases Rating Micro Service with ISO Electronic Rating Content
- Majesco Announces Digital Engagement and Microservices Platform as a Service
- Franklin Mutual Adds Roost Home Telematics Solutions
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA is pleased to present the 2014 Webinar Series. We have many topics for you to choose from and attendance is open to all ITA members. The webinar topics are current and exciting — ranging from predictive analytics to telematics and will focus on the direction insurance carriers need to follow for the future. All webinars are presented by insurance IT professionals along with some of the leading analysts and consultants in the field. There is no cost to attend an ITA webinar. For more information and to register for the webinar, click the “title” of the webinar below.
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
Robert Regis Hyle
Insurance has gone through several business and technology cycles in the last two decades and with the infusion of not just insurtech tools but with... READ MORE
The whole transportation sector is in for massive transformation. The way people and goods will be moved from point A to point B in the future will be... READ MORE
You have surely heard it said that small businesses are the growth engine for America. Today, the phrase has a special ring to it for benefits... READ MORE
With stagnant growth and lingering low interest rates, the life insurance industry faces a challenging future... READ MORE
Finding insurance carriers willing to write commercial lines risks has always been a challenge for producers... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE
The core systems replacement cycle is speeding up. Twenty years ago, even if you spent your entire career working at the same insurance company, you... READ MORE
- Partner News