ISO ClaimSearch Integrates with EIS Group’s Software
Staff Writer | October 09, 2015
Verisk Insurance Solutions announces that ISO ClaimSearch, the industry-leading solution for improving claims processing and fighting insurance fraud, has developed a new integration model for claims system vendors. The ISO ClaimSearch alliance with core systems solution provider EIS Group marks a new era in the history of claims processing, according to Verisk.
The new ISO ClaimSearch integration model will provide EIS Group’s customers with an interactive view of industry claims data. The model will help claims handlers who work in the EIS claims management system, ClaimCore, to navigate seamlessly across a series of interactive analytics and improve efficiency.
The availability of ISO ClaimSearch analytics within the EIS solution will also provide real-time claims data using a new single sign-on (SSO) and ETL (extract, transform, load) data extraction process.
“Implementing deep claims system integration is an important step in the evolution of real-time claim analytics and processing,” says Carlos Martins, vice president and general manager of ISO ClaimSearch Solutions. “EIS Group has shown foresight in bringing this project to fruition. The integration with ISO ClaimSearch will provide immediate benefits to its customers, ultimately helping them reduce cycle time and IT costs through numerous efficiencies. The implementation will also boost EIS customers’ bottom line through built-in fraud detection capabilities.”
The EIS claims system integration with ISO ClaimSearch is intended to empower claims handlers to use critical data and analytics for making the best decisions to achieve lower claim severity, reduce expenses, fulfil compliance, and improve customer service.
“ISO ClaimSearch is uniquely positioned to achieve successful claims system integration, thanks to our constant drive toward innovation and our advanced analytics surrounding claims processing and fraud detection,” says Richard Della Rocca, president of claims and crime analytics at Verisk Insurance Solutions.
Deep claims system integration is an important part of the larger ISO ClaimSearch transformation. Since 2014, this multiphase project has advanced the goal of creating a more intuitive, robust ISO ClaimSearch system that offers cutting-edge solutions fully integrated throughout the life of a claim.
“At EIS Group, our mission is to continually engineer best-in-class, high-value insurance technologies,” said Rowshi Pejooh, senior vice president of product management, EIS Group. “We’re pleased that through this collaboration with ISO, we’re once again pioneering a solution that empowers our customers to outperform their competition in this era of intense change.”
- Enterprise Architecture in an Agile World
- Top 10 Tips for Securing Your Mobile Devices and Sensitive Client Data
- Industry Insight: 4 Global Insurance Trends in Digital, Data, Content Services and Security
- Diving Deeper into Prioritizing Your Strategic Digital investments
- Why Content Rules
- How Mass Personalization Will Open the Small Business Benefits Market
- At Year End 2017, Will Your Organization Be Protected from Cyber Risks?
- Do Insurance Bots Dream of Mitigating Risk?
- Conditioned to Respond
- Managing & Mobilizing Insurance Data in a Connected World
- Race to the Finish Line
- New Tools, New Opportunities in Claims
- ITA LIVE: Reaching Insurance Industry Crossroads
- Advice to Insurance IT Leaders: Keep Your Eye on the Ball
- New Date, Venue for ITA LIVE 2017
- Guidewire Makes Major Push to Small and Midtier Market by Acquiring ISCS
- Insurance Disruption is Happening Right Now
- Insurity Adds Strategic Investment Partner, General Atlantic
- Beyond Transformation: The Convergence of Finance, Risk, and Actuarial Functions
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- OneWorld Instech Launches OWIT Services Division
- The Institutes RiskBlock Alliance™ Announces EY as Blockchain Security and Risk Services Provider
- Encompass Helps Keep Customers Connected & Safe with Roost Home Safety Devices
- Slice Labs Strengthens Insurance Cloud Focus with Veteran Industry Executive Hire
- Mennonite Mutual Selects Finys for Core System Replacement
- Entertainment Risk Goes Live with ClarionDoor Issuance
- AAIS Collaborates With IBM To Transform Insurance Regulatory Reporting Using Blockchain
- K2 Insurance Services Implements One Inc for Digital Billing Capabilities
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA is pleased to present the 2014 Webinar Series. We have many topics for you to choose from and attendance is open to all ITA members. The webinar topics are current and exciting — ranging from predictive analytics to telematics and will focus on the direction insurance carriers need to follow for the future. All webinars are presented by insurance IT professionals along with some of the leading analysts and consultants in the field. There is no cost to attend an ITA webinar. For more information and to register for the webinar, click the “title” of the webinar below.
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
It has become a common refrain over the past few years to view the practice of enterprise architecture (EA) as something that time has passed by, much... READ MORE
One important trend in society over the past decade is our increasing ability to create and consume a seemingly unlimited amount of digital content... READ MORE
You have surely heard it said that small businesses are the growth engine for America. Today, the phrase has a special ring to it for benefits... READ MORE
With stagnant growth and lingering low interest rates, the life insurance industry faces a challenging future... READ MORE
Finding insurance carriers willing to write commercial lines risks has always been a challenge for producers... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE
Fraud detection has always been and will continue to be a critical component of claims management. Learning the lessons from current claims Straight... READ MORE
- Vendor Views