Majesco Announces Digital Engagement and Microservices Platform as a Service
Staff Writer | October 03, 2017
Majesco announces a new micro-services based solution set that enables the next era of customer engagement and supports a new generation of business models and products. The solution is Majesco Digital1st and will complement the Majesco core software suite and integrate with other core software to accelerate the value of core software solutions.
The Majesco Digital1st Insurance portfolio provides solutions to help the insurance industry shift more rapidly to the digital age. By leveraging insurer investment in their modern core systems, Majesco Digital1st Engagement solutions is designed to enhance insurers’ power to:
- create superior customer experiences
- innovate products and services
- embrace an on demand world
- leverage a vast ecosystem
- capture market opportunities
- compete in the digital age
- change the industry
The insurance industry is in the midst of profound change fueled by trends that are converging and creating leaps in innovation and disruption, shifting traditional business models driven to align to a new digital age. To enable their customers and the industry in this shift, Majesco recognized the need for a new generation of solutions that would help insurers begin the shift with their existing business as well as prepare for their business of the future.
“ Our new Digital1st portfolio will enable insurers to design custom journeys that cut through traditional insurance silos (systems and lines of business) to create an end-to-end highly personalized, engaging customer experience for their needs, on their terms.” says Manish Shah, EVP of products at Majesco. “This new portfolio of digital solutions will offer cloud-based, real-time, insurance specific capabilities that enhance the customer experience and micro-services based platform that together will help insurers adapt and innovate in a rapidly changing competitive landscape.”
The new portfolio of solutions is different from Majesco’s existing portfolio of solutions, though the engagement solutions can be used and integrated with our current P&C and L&A and Group core systems portfolio. The new Majesco Digital1st Insurance solutions include:
- Majesco Digital1st Engagement – Portfolio of integrated solutions for enhancing customer experience.
- Majesco Digital1st Platform – Industry’s first micro-services platform bundled with rich insurance content across P&C and L&A business segments that will enable a new generation of business models and products that require on-demand capabilities, high volume of transactions and extensive use of new real-time data sources that traditional core systems cannot effectively support.
“Nearly every insurer is embarked on several digital journeys to engage more effectively and directly with their policyholders, distribution partners, and broader ecosystem. Majesco Digital1st Insurance is a portfolio of solutions designed to enable those journeys. It includes an innovative microservices platform to support products and business models in an on-demand world,” says Donald Light, director in Celent’s North America Property/Casualty Practice.
The new solutions will be beta-tested and begin implementation by a number of existing and new Majesco customers, over the next few months.
- How Mass Personalization Will Open the Small Business Benefits Market
- At Year End 2017, Will Your Organization Be Protected from Cyber Risks?
- Do Insurance Bots Dream of Mitigating Risk?
- Conditioned to Respond
- Managing & Mobilizing Insurance Data in a Connected World
- Race to the Finish Line
- New Tools, New Opportunities in Claims
- ITA LIVE: Reaching Insurance Industry Crossroads
- Advice to Insurance IT Leaders: Keep Your Eye on the Ball
- New Date, Venue for ITA LIVE 2017
- Guidewire Makes Major Push to Small and Midtier Market by Acquiring ISCS
- Insurance Disruption is Happening Right Now
- Insurity Adds Strategic Investment Partner, General Atlantic
- Beyond Transformation: The Convergence of Finance, Risk, and Actuarial Functions
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- Western Reserve Group Deploys Guidewire Systems for Claims Management and Digital Engagement
- Frederick Mutual Goes Live with ValueMomentum’s BizDynamics Digital Solution and iFoundry Rating Engine
- Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation Completes First Year Under StoneRiver’s PowerSuite® Enterprise
- Insurance Veteran Lou Geremia Joins Bold Penguin as Chief Revenue Officer
- The County of Los Angeles Expands Use of PCIS’ ClaimsVISION
- Sirius Group Selects Insurity SIMS Claims and Oceanwide Bridge with Cloud Deployment
- Sapiens Announces Catholic Life Insurance’s Expanded Use of StoneRiver Solutions for Life and Annuities
- New York State Insurance Fund Selects Majesco Billing on Majesco CloudInsurer
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA is pleased to present the 2014 Webinar Series. We have many topics for you to choose from and attendance is open to all ITA members. The webinar topics are current and exciting — ranging from predictive analytics to telematics and will focus on the direction insurance carriers need to follow for the future. All webinars are presented by insurance IT professionals along with some of the leading analysts and consultants in the field. There is no cost to attend an ITA webinar. For more information and to register for the webinar, click the “title” of the webinar below.
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
You have surely heard it said that small businesses are the growth engine for America. Today, the phrase has a special ring to it for benefits... READ MORE
With stagnant growth and lingering low interest rates, the life insurance industry faces a challenging future... READ MORE
Finding insurance carriers willing to write commercial lines risks has always been a challenge for producers... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE
The core systems replacement cycle is speeding up. Twenty years ago, even if you spent your entire career working at the same insurance company, you... READ MORE
- Partner News