Majesco, Life.io Announce Strategic Partnership
Staff Writer | October 11, 2016
Majesco announces a partnership with Life.io, a digital consumer engagement platform, transforming how insurers relate to their customers through monitoring and analyzing their behavior, preferences, and more through real-time data integration.
Life.io helps insurers evolve to meet the needs of a new demographic of consumers, transforming how insurers relate to them by gaining insight that enables insurers to offer the right product at the right time based on their life-stage. The Life.io platform integrates with new technologies such as wearables and health applications to provide new sources of data to understand, assess, underwrite and service customers, encouraging healthy lifestyles while improving insurers’ operational and risk management results.
As a part of this partnership, the two companies are integrating Life.io’s Consumer Engagement platform into Majesco DigitalConnect and Majesco’s core systems software to enhance the user-experience, improve risk management and support smarter selling and marketing of life insurance to consumers and customers throughout their life-stages. The Majesco DigitalConnect platform enables insurers to integrate new and innovative content, data, and collaboration capabilities together to provide a cohesive digital experience for an insurer’s customers.
As noted in Majesco’s recent Future Trends: A Seismic Shift Underway whitepaper, the combination of changing demographics, needs, expectations and risk profiles have created a disconnect between what insurance customers need and want and what the industry is currently able to provide to them for products, services, experiences, and more. The combined capabilities of Majesco and Life.io will provide a powerful digital engagement platform that will reconnect insurers to customers and in particular the needs of Millennials to Gen Z who represent the greatest shifts in needs and risk profiles and changing customer expectations.
“Life insurers are starting to recognize that in many cases their only customer engagement is around financial transactions such as a bill or a loan. New engagement models are required to meet the needs of both their existing and future customers, recognizing the need for a unique, compelling customer experience that actually provides the customer with value, not just a bill or marketing material,” says Chad Hersh, executive vice president of the L&A and Group Business for Majesco. “The combination of Majesco DigitalConnect pre-integrated with Majesco Policy for L&A and Group together with Life.io creates a compelling platform for insurers to meet a fast changing market. We are excited about the partnership and what it will offer the industry and our customers.”
“Life.io is changing the way insurance carriers engage with policyholders. Helping our clients build relationships through targeted and meaningful interactions, delivering the right products and messages, to the right individuals at the right time, and creating brand affinity in an industry where only 1 in 5 policyholders can name their carrier”, says Mike Logsdon, COO and Co-Founder of Life.io. “The integration with Majesco’s DigitalConnect takes our policyholder engagement to a new level. I am excited about the global partnership and the opportunity we have moving forward.”
The Majesco DigitalConnect platform is a set of portal and mobile solutions designed to enable personalization for the unique customer journeys and personas defined by each insurer to fulfill their unique and multi-channel distribution and customer experience needs. Majesco DigitalConnect is pre-integrated with Majesco’s core solutions and a broad partner ecosystem, offering insurers a single platform to support their digital strategy.
- Spotlight on the 2019 IASA Conference
- ValueMomentum Selects Erie as Site of Regional Development Center
- Capgemini and Majesco Become Alliance Partners
- Electronic Chat with Dr. Dan Shoham
- Electronic Chat with Todd Greenbaum
- Martha Notaras: The “Outsider” with an Amazing Inside View
- ProSight Direct Offers “Effortless Insurance for Today’s Professional”
- Electronic Chat with Larissa Tosch
- Martha Notaras Will Join ITA LIVE 2019 as a Keynote Speaker
- Five Things to Consider When Evaluating Your Cyber Risk
- ITA Pro Magazine, January/February 2019
- Major Ransomware Attack Could Hit U.S. with $89B In Economic Damages
- ITA Announces 1st of Three Keynote Speakers at ITA LIVE 2019
- Electronic Chat with Jeroen Morrenhof
- Legacy Systems Are Dead. Really? Don't Count On It.
- Now Accepting Nominations for the 2019 ITA Bridge Awards
- It's time to register for ITA LIVE!
- Registration is Now Open for ITA LIVE 2019!
- What to Expect from a Digital Experience Platform Implementation
- ITA Pro Magazine September Edition is Now Available
- It's National IT Professionals Day
- Save the Date for ITA-LIVE 2019
- OneShield Software and UrbanStat Work Together to Improve Real-Time Analytics and Risk Decision-Making
- ITA LIVE 2019 - SAVE THE DATE!
- Insurance Technology Association Announces New Editor-in-Chief
- August 2018 Edition ITA Pro Magazine is Now Available
- Enterprise Architecture in an Agile World
- Top 10 Tips for Securing Your Mobile Devices and Sensitive Client Data
- Industry Insight: 4 Global Insurance Trends in Digital, Data, Content Services and Security
- Diving Deeper into Prioritizing Your Strategic Digital investments
- Why Content Rules
- How Mass Personalization Will Open the Small Business Benefits Market
- At Year End 2017, Will Your Organization Be Protected from Cyber Risks?
- Do Insurance Bots Dream of Mitigating Risk?
- Conditioned to Respond
- Managing & Mobilizing Insurance Data in a Connected World
- Race to the Finish Line
- New Tools, New Opportunities in Claims
- ITA LIVE: Reaching Insurance Industry Crossroads
- Advice to Insurance IT Leaders: Keep Your Eye on the Ball
- New Date, Venue for ITA LIVE 2017
- Guidewire Makes Major Push to Small and Midtier Market by Acquiring ISCS
- Insurance Disruption is Happening Right Now
- Insurity Adds Strategic Investment Partner, General Atlantic
- Beyond Transformation: The Convergence of Finance, Risk, and Actuarial Functions
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- Spotlight on the 2019 IASA Conference
- New Research Points to Economic Challenges Impacting the North American Towing Industry
- Klinger Elected AIMS Society President
- FHM Insurance Company Goes Live with Insurity’s Cloud-based ‘Workers’ CompXPress’ Policy Administration System
- Messagepoint Named a Customer Communications Management Leader in the Aspire Leaderboard for Second Year in a Row
- EIS DXP Hits Milestone with 1,100 Open APIs Now Available to Insurers
- Policy Administration Systems Replacement Still Top of Mind for Property/Casualty Insurers; Novarica Profiles Over 40 Vendors in 12th Annual Report
- MEMIC’s Financial Strength Affirms "A" (Excellent) Rating From A.M. Best
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA LIVE 2019
The tide is up! It's time to register for ITA LIVE 2019, our annual educational and networking conference! Our theme is "The InsurTech Revolution: Cutting Through the Hype." and we'll be bringing in a torrent of industry thought leaders, amazing insight and wonderful perspectives on the world of insurtech and its impact on the insurance landscape.
ITA LIVE 2019 will present real-life examples of true startup technologies that are helping insurers gain real advantage -- and a competitive edge -- in the marketplace. We’ll highlight the more successful InsurTech partnerships, while offering case studies that demonstrate exciting innovation and cutting-edge techniques impacting all aspects of the insurance ecosystem.
Ride the wave to LIVE 2019. Sign up today! We look forward to seeing you in May, 2019!
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
You have surely heard it said that small businesses are the growth engine for America. Today, the phrase has a special ring to it for benefits... READ MORE
With stagnant growth and lingering low interest rates, the life insurance industry faces a challenging future... READ MORE
Finding insurance carriers willing to write commercial lines risks has always been a challenge for producers... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE