McGohan Brabender Selects TechCanary Agency Management System and CanaryServices to Modernize Employee Benefits Support
Staff Writer | February 21, 2018
TechCanary, a provider of a cloud-based, analytics-driven insurance solution and the #1 insurance solution inside the Salesforce CRM platform, today announced one of the nation's largest independent employee benefits brokers, McGohan Brabender, has selected the TechCanary Agency Management System (TC-AMS). Leveraging professional services from TechCanary subsidiary CanaryServices, McGohan Brabender looks to modernize its operations to best service its clients and achieve their agency’s growth objectives.
With a vision to use Salesforce throughout the enterprise, the Ohio-based broker recognized the need for a modern agency management system, selecting TechCanary’s TC-AMS in large part due to the system being industry proven, functionality rich, and natively built in Salesforce. The broker was also impressed with CanaryService’s professional services expertise with TC-AMS and the team’s ability to meet an aggressive implementation timeline.
Commenting on the TechCanary decision, Jean Marten, McGohan Brabender’s Vice President of Operations, said, “Once we made the decision to move our sales and business development to the Salesforce platform, we needed a solution for our client services teams. Equally important, we needed a commission system to support our Consultants and audit our incoming revenue. TechCanary was the only single solution to achieve these diverse business needs. We are confident that the TechCanary product will leverage our people in providing great customer service to our clients.”
Additional anticipated benefits from the implementation of TC-AMS include:
- Seamless processing with all broker’s systems integrated through a single system - the Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) platform;
- Increased operational efficiencies and flexibilities afforded with modern technology;
- Enhanced functionality;
- Simplified import and export of data; and
- Improved client retention through exemplary customer support and services.
Reid Holzworth, TechCanary CEO and founder, noted, “We welcome McGohan Brabender to our rapidly growing client base in the employee benefits space. Working with the McGohan Brabender team through the implementation will only deepen our already strong knowledge and skills in this key market.”
Bo Brown, chief operating offer and leader of the CanaryServices team, added, “Work is already underway with the client team to meet their go-live goals and have them in production by the busy renewal season. While we will be moving quickly, an important objective as we work through the project will be to transfer our knowledge and skills to ensure McGohan Brabender’s long term success.”
The TechCanary Agency Management System (TC-AMS) is a cloud-based, analytics driven solution, well-suited for agencies, brokerages, MGAs, GAs, wholesalers and carriers. Built inside the world's #1 CRM platform Salesforce, the TechCanary solution offers a complete ACORD and CSIO data structure, support for all lines of business in P&C, life, health and benefits, integration with both email and phone, and all browsers and mobile devices. The platform enables efficient management of the entire insurance sales and service process from lead to sale to ongoing customer support, including renewal. Robust out of the box real-time analytics is included along with fully user-configurable automation and workflows. TechCanary clients can choose from over 4,000 add-on pre-integrated Apps, enabling easy expansion of capabilities and quick-to-value deployment.
- Legacy Systems Are Dead. Really? Don't Count On It.
- Now Accepting Nominations for the 2019 ITA Bridge Awards
- It's time to register for ITA LIVE!
- Registration is Now Open for ITA LIVE 2019!
- What to Expect from a Digital Experience Platform Implementation
- ITA Pro Magazine September Edition is Now Available
- It's National IT Professionals Day
- Save the Date for ITA-LIVE 2019
- OneShield Software and UrbanStat Work Together to Improve Real-Time Analytics and Risk Decision-Making
- ITA LIVE 2019 - SAVE THE DATE!
- Insurance Technology Association Announces New Editor-in-Chief
- August 2018 Edition ITA Pro Magazine is Now Available
- Enterprise Architecture in an Agile World
- Top 10 Tips for Securing Your Mobile Devices and Sensitive Client Data
- Industry Insight: 4 Global Insurance Trends in Digital, Data, Content Services and Security
- Diving Deeper into Prioritizing Your Strategic Digital investments
- Why Content Rules
- How Mass Personalization Will Open the Small Business Benefits Market
- At Year End 2017, Will Your Organization Be Protected from Cyber Risks?
- Do Insurance Bots Dream of Mitigating Risk?
- Conditioned to Respond
- Managing & Mobilizing Insurance Data in a Connected World
- Race to the Finish Line
- New Tools, New Opportunities in Claims
- ITA LIVE: Reaching Insurance Industry Crossroads
- Advice to Insurance IT Leaders: Keep Your Eye on the Ball
- New Date, Venue for ITA LIVE 2017
- Guidewire Makes Major Push to Small and Midtier Market by Acquiring ISCS
- Insurance Disruption is Happening Right Now
- Insurity Adds Strategic Investment Partner, General Atlantic
- Beyond Transformation: The Convergence of Finance, Risk, and Actuarial Functions
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- Lucens Group Announces Corporate Name Change to Claimify to Reflect Commitment to its Software Platform
- The Co-operators Drives Innovative Claims Process with Guidewire InsurancePlatform Cloud-Based Predictive Analytics System
- Insurance Technologies Releases FireLight® e-Delivery to Seamlessly Automate the Delivery of All Insurance and Retirement Policies and Documents
- Global IQX API Unleashes Wealth of Data for Employee Benefits Insurers
- Survey: Millennial business owners most likely generation to work with insurance agents
- Duck Creek Technologies Reports 85% Bookings Growth and 30% Revenue Growth in SaaS-Delivered Enterprise Software Solutions for Fiscal Year 2018
- Optimum General Selects Guidewire InsurancePlatform for Core Operations
- Blue Cod Technologies Announces Corporate Name Change to Activer Solutions
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA LIVE 2019
The tide is up! It's time to register for ITA LIVE 2019, our annual educational and networking conference! Our theme is "The InsurTech Revolution: Cutting Through the Hype." and we'll be bringing in a torrent of industry thought leaders, amazing insight and wonderful perspectives on the world of insurtech and its impact on the insurance landscape.
ITA LIVE 2019 will present real-life examples of true startup technologies that are helping insurers gain real advantage -- and a competitive edge -- in the marketplace. We’ll highlight the more successful InsurTech partnerships, while offering case studies that demonstrate exciting innovation and cutting-edge techniques impacting all aspects of the insurance ecosystem.
Ride the wave to LIVE 2019. Sign up today! We look forward to seeing you in May, 2019!
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
You have surely heard it said that small businesses are the growth engine for America. Today, the phrase has a special ring to it for benefits... READ MORE
With stagnant growth and lingering low interest rates, the life insurance industry faces a challenging future... READ MORE
Finding insurance carriers willing to write commercial lines risks has always been a challenge for producers... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE