New Release of EIS Group’s ClaimCore System Delivers Dental Claims Management
Staff Writer | May 07, 2018
EIS Group, a leading provider of core software systems to insurers, today announced that the latest version of the ClaimCore® claims management solution supports claims for dental insurance and enables benefits insurers to reduce costs through improved dental claims accuracy, efficiency, and auto-adjudication, and to support growth through enhanced digital self-service to employers, claimants and providers.
The latest release of ClaimCore extends its award-winning capabilities to help dental insurers to modernize and fully digitize their operations. ClaimCore is a complete dental claim system built on modern and configurable technology to support DHMO and PPO products in both group and individual markets. ClaimCore for dental claims is deployed at one large, US-based benefits insurer and being evaluated by additional carriers.
ClaimCore is designed to accurately and quickly process dental claims by enabling no-touch auto-adjudication via a comprehensive set of business rules, by delivering high-quality digital experiences through simplified user interfaces and omnichannel engagement support, and leveraging its industry-leading integration capabilities to easily connect with policy and billing systems, provider networks and other data sources.
Using ClaimCore for dental claims provides insurers significant advantages, including:
- A single comprehensive claim solution – ClaimCore simplifies operations by introducing a single solution that replaces disparate technologies, including claims calculation, fee schedules, payment, workflow and document imaging solutions, to deliver accuracy and consistency to the dental claims process.
- A flexible and configurable rules engine – ClaimCore enables no-touch auto-adjudication to accurately compare claims against provider networks, patient history, and coverage parameters to increase auto adjudicated claims throughput while also monitoring and measuring rule use.
- Streamlined claim intake – Intuitive workflows and mouse-free navigation of claim intake for high-speed, high-volume keying of data improves the system user experience and productivity.
- Digital ready solution – ClaimCore is fully digital business enabled through an extensive API portfolio and is pre-integrated to the EIS DXP digital experience platform for the delivery of omnichannel engagement that includes configurable mobile and online apps and portals.
ClaimCore can be deployed as a standalone core system or as a modular component of EIS Core Insurance Suite™, providing benefits insurers with additional options for transforming their legacy core systems. When deployed as part of the pre-integrated EIS Suite™—comprised of PolicyCore®, BillingCore®, ClaimCore and CustomerCore™— eligibility, coverages and customer information are immediately available to claims operations. In addition, the common database and data model in the EIS Suite platform provides a single source of truth with data entered one time and leveraged throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
“We are very pleased to offer this superior dental claim management solution option to address the process inefficiencies and eligibility issues that can negatively impact claims customer service and increase expense for insurers,” said Jim Eva, EIS Group’s product executive for claims. “We have applied the design flexibility and digital readiness of the EIS platform to create a solution that works seamlessly within the EIS Suite or as a standalone component to deliver better claims outcomes.”
- It's National IT Professionals Day
- Save the Date for ITA-LIVE 2019
- OneShield Software and UrbanStat Work Together to Improve Real-Time Analytics and Risk Decision-Making
- ITA LIVE 2019 - SAVE THE DATE!
- Insurance Technology Association Announces New Editor-in-Chief
- August 2018 Edition ITA Pro Magazine is Now Available
- Enterprise Architecture in an Agile World
- Top 10 Tips for Securing Your Mobile Devices and Sensitive Client Data
- Industry Insight: 4 Global Insurance Trends in Digital, Data, Content Services and Security
- Diving Deeper into Prioritizing Your Strategic Digital investments
- Why Content Rules
- How Mass Personalization Will Open the Small Business Benefits Market
- At Year End 2017, Will Your Organization Be Protected from Cyber Risks?
- Do Insurance Bots Dream of Mitigating Risk?
- Conditioned to Respond
- Managing & Mobilizing Insurance Data in a Connected World
- Race to the Finish Line
- New Tools, New Opportunities in Claims
- ITA LIVE: Reaching Insurance Industry Crossroads
- Advice to Insurance IT Leaders: Keep Your Eye on the Ball
- New Date, Venue for ITA LIVE 2017
- Guidewire Makes Major Push to Small and Midtier Market by Acquiring ISCS
- Insurance Disruption is Happening Right Now
- Insurity Adds Strategic Investment Partner, General Atlantic
- Beyond Transformation: The Convergence of Finance, Risk, and Actuarial Functions
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- Nationwide launches easy, online insurance platform for business owners with fewer than five employees
- InsureTech Connect 2018 Pre-Conference Workshop to Focus on Customer Acquisition
- HazardHub named as EIA 2018 Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Insurers Leveraging Digital and Analytics-Driven Claims Capabilities to Improve Customer Perception and Results, Says Novarica
- Slice ICS Customer Announces Go-Live of First Digital Insurance Product
- Personal Lines Carriers Focus on Digitalization of Processes, Products, and Consumers, Says Novarica
- Messagepoint Integrates SparkPost with its Leading Customer Communications Management (CCM) Platform
- Insurers Seeing InsureTech as Opportunity More than Threat, Says Novarica
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA is pleased to present the 2014 Webinar Series. We have many topics for you to choose from and attendance is open to all ITA members. The webinar topics are current and exciting — ranging from predictive analytics to telematics and will focus on the direction insurance carriers need to follow for the future. All webinars are presented by insurance IT professionals along with some of the leading analysts and consultants in the field. There is no cost to attend an ITA webinar. For more information and to register for the webinar, click the “title” of the webinar below.
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
The Insurance Technology Association is pleased to announce that ITA Live 2019 is scheduled for May 5-7, 2019 at the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort and... READ MORE
It has become a common refrain over the past few years to view the practice of enterprise architecture (EA) as something that time has passed by, much... READ MORE
You have surely heard it said that small businesses are the growth engine for America. Today, the phrase has a special ring to it for benefits... READ MORE
With stagnant growth and lingering low interest rates, the life insurance industry faces a challenging future... READ MORE
Finding insurance carriers willing to write commercial lines risks has always been a challenge for producers... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE
Fraud detection has always been and will continue to be a critical component of claims management. Learning the lessons from current claims Straight... READ MORE
- Vendor Views