Pegasystems Upgrade Maximizes Customer Experience, Loyalty Across All Channels
Staff Writer | June 06, 2014
Pegasystems announces upgrades to the company’s Customer Process Manager for Insurance (CPMI) solution that will improve the user experience and enhance service delivery. Enhancements to CPMI include a consistent user interface across all channels including mobile and social channels and stronger case management capabilities, providing access to the right data at the right time.
CPMI enables insurance carriers to overcome critical challenges found using inflexible and outdated CRM solutions that hamper their ability to deliver consistently high quality and differentiated customer experiences. Pega’s solution helps insurers move beyond the silos of antiquated CRM solutions to streamline best practices that guide each service interaction, automatically adapt service delivery to the channel and enable rapid response to change.
“Insurance carriers are finding themselves at a crossroads, as they try to manage the explosion of new technologies and channels of communication used by their customers with antiquated and siloed CRM systems,” said Chris Blatchly, vice president, global insurance business line leader at Pegasystems. “Pega is working to help carriers overcome the impossibilities of trying to achieve their business goals using outdated technologies. Pega’s CPMI solution will deliver insurance companies into the digital age, and enable them to be more interactive and efficient with their customers for greater growth.”
New features for insurers include:
- Customer Composites: UI enhancements provide a redesigned view of each customer and includes leveraging a new thumbnail, a message and alerts gadget, and enhanced policy selection control.
- Services Requests: New submissions and claims can be initiated in CPMI and completed in Pega Underwriting for Insurance and Pega Claims for Insurance solutions. This provides agents with a more comprehensive view of both local and remote cases.
- Social Interactions: Social interactions can be installed and added to the agent portals to enhance visibility of relevant customer tweets and Facebook posts. A tab combines both Twitter and Facebook posts, providing agents more intuitive visibility and management of customer social interactions.
- Updated Search: Searching for a specific customer caller now enables a distinct search by an insured or an agent. A customized composite is presented to agents that offers complete information for the selected caller, providing better overall customer service.
- What to Expect from a Digital Experience Platform Implementation
- ITA Pro Magazine September Edition is Now Available
- It's National IT Professionals Day
- Save the Date for ITA-LIVE 2019
- OneShield Software and UrbanStat Work Together to Improve Real-Time Analytics and Risk Decision-Making
- ITA LIVE 2019 - SAVE THE DATE!
- Insurance Technology Association Announces New Editor-in-Chief
- August 2018 Edition ITA Pro Magazine is Now Available
- Enterprise Architecture in an Agile World
- Top 10 Tips for Securing Your Mobile Devices and Sensitive Client Data
- Industry Insight: 4 Global Insurance Trends in Digital, Data, Content Services and Security
- Diving Deeper into Prioritizing Your Strategic Digital investments
- Why Content Rules
- How Mass Personalization Will Open the Small Business Benefits Market
- At Year End 2017, Will Your Organization Be Protected from Cyber Risks?
- Do Insurance Bots Dream of Mitigating Risk?
- Conditioned to Respond
- Managing & Mobilizing Insurance Data in a Connected World
- Race to the Finish Line
- New Tools, New Opportunities in Claims
- ITA LIVE: Reaching Insurance Industry Crossroads
- Advice to Insurance IT Leaders: Keep Your Eye on the Ball
- New Date, Venue for ITA LIVE 2017
- Guidewire Makes Major Push to Small and Midtier Market by Acquiring ISCS
- Insurance Disruption is Happening Right Now
- Insurity Adds Strategic Investment Partner, General Atlantic
- Beyond Transformation: The Convergence of Finance, Risk, and Actuarial Functions
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- Sompo International Announces Exclusive Global Insurance Partnership with Leading Software Solution Provider, CropTrak™
- Jérôme Razniewski Joins Shift Technology as Chief Information Security Officer
- Messagepoint Receives Investment from NewSpring
- DXP and aPaaS Systems Enabling Alternative Approaches for Agent Portals, Says Novarica
- CoreLogic to Acquire Symbility Solutions
- NetVU Unveils Refreshed Brand Identity
- Sapiens Announces that Preferred Physicians Medical has Selected Sapiens North American P&C Platform on the Cloud
- Quadient Accelerates Insurance Claims Process with Launch of Quadient Correspondence
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA is pleased to present the 2014 Webinar Series. We have many topics for you to choose from and attendance is open to all ITA members. The webinar topics are current and exciting — ranging from predictive analytics to telematics and will focus on the direction insurance carriers need to follow for the future. All webinars are presented by insurance IT professionals along with some of the leading analysts and consultants in the field. There is no cost to attend an ITA webinar. For more information and to register for the webinar, click the “title” of the webinar below.
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
The Insurance Technology Association is pleased to announce that ITA Live 2019 is scheduled for May 5-7, 2019 at the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort and... READ MORE
It has become a common refrain over the past few years to view the practice of enterprise architecture (EA) as something that time has passed by, much... READ MORE
You have surely heard it said that small businesses are the growth engine for America. Today, the phrase has a special ring to it for benefits... READ MORE
With stagnant growth and lingering low interest rates, the life insurance industry faces a challenging future... READ MORE
Finding insurance carriers willing to write commercial lines risks has always been a challenge for producers... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE
Fraud detection has always been and will continue to be a critical component of claims management. Learning the lessons from current claims Straight... READ MORE
- Vendor Views