Sapiens Releases New Version of Software Suite
Staff Writer | March 14, 2016
Sapiens International Corp., announces the general availability of Sapiens IDIT Software Suite v13.1 to its property & casualty and general insurance customers and business partners worldwide.
Sapiens IDIT v13.1’s portal and mobile platforms are designed to help users increase productivity and speed-to-market. These productivity tools ease integration and accelerate deployment, allowing customers to fully utilize digital channels. The product design and build-tools in Sapiens IDIT v13.1 result in easier navigation and rule-driven load balancing of tasks.
The new “My Task List” feature provides a personalized approach for users, who can view all tasks in the system, with the ability to drill-down to task details and directly execute actions from this central location. This feature is complemented by the pre-configured, built-in workflow capabilities, offering users and managers strong governance of operations.
The Data Dictionary Editor will allow non-technical users to easily define simple and complex data dictionary elements, maximizing efficiencies and reducing configuration workload, while offering greater control to the business.
In addition to an advanced, ergonomic user interface and an intuitive user experience that will help insurers achieve greater efficiency across their organizations, Sapiens IDIT v13.1 provides a broad range of new and improved functionality, with features such as enhanced customer relationship management, improved security set-up, archiving of database content, renewal check enhancements and underwriting process changes.
The new solution offers users increased business value and lower cost of ownership, via its new functionality and technological enhancements, which include:
- Available cloud-based infrastructure for optimal total cost of ownership
- Rapid Dev-Ops deployment methodology for fast reaction to market changes
- Policy administration improvements, such as an extended discount mechanism, further control over collection dates and enhanced renewal checks
- Payment matching thresholds specific to method of payment
- Significant improvements and additions to catastrophe claims handling
- A risk object simulator that will reduce testing time for product definition/changes
- Rule builder enhancements with improved search options, snapshot feature and updated user interface
“Version 13.1 was shaped by user feedback and innovation to provide our clients with a competitive advantage,” says Liana Gelikas, president of Sapiens’ P&C/general insurance and reinsurance division. “It offers an enhanced level of usability, which will increase organizational efficiency for non-life insurers, and perhaps equally important, allow our customers to better serve their respective direct and broker-driven digital markets.”
“Sapiens continues to invest in the IDIT Software Suite. With our insurance domain expertise and undisputed commitment to innovation, we are always working to increase the business value we deliver to our customers and partners,” says Roni Al-Dor, president and CEO of Sapiens.
- Electronic Chat with Jeroen Morrenhof
- Legacy Systems Are Dead. Really? Don't Count On It.
- Now Accepting Nominations for the 2019 ITA Bridge Awards
- It's time to register for ITA LIVE!
- Registration is Now Open for ITA LIVE 2019!
- What to Expect from a Digital Experience Platform Implementation
- ITA Pro Magazine September Edition is Now Available
- It's National IT Professionals Day
- Save the Date for ITA-LIVE 2019
- OneShield Software and UrbanStat Work Together to Improve Real-Time Analytics and Risk Decision-Making
- ITA LIVE 2019 - SAVE THE DATE!
- Insurance Technology Association Announces New Editor-in-Chief
- August 2018 Edition ITA Pro Magazine is Now Available
- Enterprise Architecture in an Agile World
- Top 10 Tips for Securing Your Mobile Devices and Sensitive Client Data
- Industry Insight: 4 Global Insurance Trends in Digital, Data, Content Services and Security
- Diving Deeper into Prioritizing Your Strategic Digital investments
- Why Content Rules
- How Mass Personalization Will Open the Small Business Benefits Market
- At Year End 2017, Will Your Organization Be Protected from Cyber Risks?
- Do Insurance Bots Dream of Mitigating Risk?
- Conditioned to Respond
- Managing & Mobilizing Insurance Data in a Connected World
- Race to the Finish Line
- New Tools, New Opportunities in Claims
- ITA LIVE: Reaching Insurance Industry Crossroads
- Advice to Insurance IT Leaders: Keep Your Eye on the Ball
- New Date, Venue for ITA LIVE 2017
- Guidewire Makes Major Push to Small and Midtier Market by Acquiring ISCS
- Insurance Disruption is Happening Right Now
- Insurity Adds Strategic Investment Partner, General Atlantic
- Beyond Transformation: The Convergence of Finance, Risk, and Actuarial Functions
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- Electronic Chat with Jeroen Morrenhof
- 2019 Global Insurance Accelerator Cohort Reflects Evolution of InsurTech
- Nearly 50% of US Insurers Are Enhancing Security Capabilities Across the Board, Says Novarica
- Xchange Benefits Acquires the Assets of J. Allan Hall & Associates, Inc.
- HazardHub Celebrates 2018
- Slice Launch Studio
- Crawford Technologies Experiences its Strongest Year of Sales and Growth
- InsureTech Company Accurence Secures Fourth Patent
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA LIVE 2019
The tide is up! It's time to register for ITA LIVE 2019, our annual educational and networking conference! Our theme is "The InsurTech Revolution: Cutting Through the Hype." and we'll be bringing in a torrent of industry thought leaders, amazing insight and wonderful perspectives on the world of insurtech and its impact on the insurance landscape.
ITA LIVE 2019 will present real-life examples of true startup technologies that are helping insurers gain real advantage -- and a competitive edge -- in the marketplace. We’ll highlight the more successful InsurTech partnerships, while offering case studies that demonstrate exciting innovation and cutting-edge techniques impacting all aspects of the insurance ecosystem.
Ride the wave to LIVE 2019. Sign up today! We look forward to seeing you in May, 2019!
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
You have surely heard it said that small businesses are the growth engine for America. Today, the phrase has a special ring to it for benefits... READ MORE
With stagnant growth and lingering low interest rates, the life insurance industry faces a challenging future... READ MORE
Finding insurance carriers willing to write commercial lines risks has always been a challenge for producers... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE