Texas Lawyers’ Insurance Exchange Selects Insurity’s Bridge Insurance Software Suite
Staff Writer | January 30, 2018
Insurity, Inc. a leading provider of core insurance processing and data integration and analytics solutions, today announced Texas Lawyers’ Insurance Exchange (TLIE), a provider of malpractice insurance for Texas lawyers and judges, has selected the core property and casualty insurance software suite, Bridge, including the Bridge Policy Administration, Bridge Claims, and Bridge Billing modules. The specialty insurer plans to replace existing core processing systems with the Bridge Insurance Software Suite to modernize its operation, gain improved efficiencies, and enhance system security.
Priding itself on consistently providing high quality professional legal malpractice liability coverage at financially responsible rates for Texas lawyers and judges, TLIE depends on a solid technology infrastructure able to support its business objectives. TLIE felt the time was right to upgrade and modernize its core processing systems in order to continue to provide the high standard of insurance products and services its member insureds expect in today’s rapidly changing digital insurance environment.
TLIE selected Bridge in part due to the breadth and depth of the offering as well as the system’s configurability and flexibility to address TLIE’s unique product and process requirements. The insurer was also impressed with the strength of the Bridge professional and skilled staff able to support the implementation effort as well as provide on-going support for TLIE’s long-term success.
Jett Hanna, Texas Lawyer’s Insurance Exchange senior vice president, commented on the Bridge decision, saying, “The quality of the Insurity team was just as important to our decision as the Bridge products themselves. We look to have a long-term quality vendor partner and felt strongly that Insurity was a good fit for our organization. We look forward to enjoying all that the Bridge solutions have to offer our operation and our policyholders.”
“We are thrilled to have been selected to replace TLIE’s current technology platform. It is especially important to specialty insurers like TLIE to have a system that has the flexibility to be configured to their specific product and processing needs – and these are the exact goals we had in mind when designing and developing our solutions. We look forward to working closely with the TLIE team to meet its goal of a production environment in late 2018,” added Lani Cathey, chief revenue officer, Insurity.
The Bridge Insurance Software Suite is specifically designed to streamline processing for property and casualty (P&C) insurers, brokers, and MGAs. Bridge features Smart Configuration (no programming or scripting) to provide a system that is configurable by business users. Bridge enables a high degree of self-sufficiency, and can handle multi-lingual and multi-currency transactions.
- Electronic Chat with Todd Greenbaum
- Martha Notaras: The “Outsider” with an Amazing Inside View
- ProSight Direct Offers “Effortless Insurance for Today’s Professional”
- Electronic Chat with Larissa Tosch
- Martha Notaras Will Join ITA LIVE 2019 as a Keynote Speaker
- Five Things to Consider When Evaluating Your Cyber Risk
- ITA Pro Magazine, January/February 2019
- Major Ransomware Attack Could Hit U.S. with $89B In Economic Damages
- ITA Announces 1st of Three Keynote Speakers at ITA LIVE 2019
- Electronic Chat with Jeroen Morrenhof
- Legacy Systems Are Dead. Really? Don't Count On It.
- Now Accepting Nominations for the 2019 ITA Bridge Awards
- It's time to register for ITA LIVE!
- Registration is Now Open for ITA LIVE 2019!
- What to Expect from a Digital Experience Platform Implementation
- ITA Pro Magazine September Edition is Now Available
- It's National IT Professionals Day
- Save the Date for ITA-LIVE 2019
- OneShield Software and UrbanStat Work Together to Improve Real-Time Analytics and Risk Decision-Making
- ITA LIVE 2019 - SAVE THE DATE!
- Insurance Technology Association Announces New Editor-in-Chief
- August 2018 Edition ITA Pro Magazine is Now Available
- Enterprise Architecture in an Agile World
- Top 10 Tips for Securing Your Mobile Devices and Sensitive Client Data
- Industry Insight: 4 Global Insurance Trends in Digital, Data, Content Services and Security
- Diving Deeper into Prioritizing Your Strategic Digital investments
- Why Content Rules
- How Mass Personalization Will Open the Small Business Benefits Market
- At Year End 2017, Will Your Organization Be Protected from Cyber Risks?
- Do Insurance Bots Dream of Mitigating Risk?
- Conditioned to Respond
- Managing & Mobilizing Insurance Data in a Connected World
- Race to the Finish Line
- New Tools, New Opportunities in Claims
- ITA LIVE: Reaching Insurance Industry Crossroads
- Advice to Insurance IT Leaders: Keep Your Eye on the Ball
- New Date, Venue for ITA LIVE 2017
- Guidewire Makes Major Push to Small and Midtier Market by Acquiring ISCS
- Insurance Disruption is Happening Right Now
- Insurity Adds Strategic Investment Partner, General Atlantic
- Beyond Transformation: The Convergence of Finance, Risk, and Actuarial Functions
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- Unique partnership between VMSolution and FRISS enables fast claims process
- Roost Joins the IoT Insurance Observatory
- Appalachian Underwriters launches world-class billing and payments offering (through Input 1)
- National Life Transforms Customer Experience Program with Cognizant
- Insurers Driving Real, Measurable Value from Digital Investments
- Insurers Embracing Digital Claims Payments, Says Novarica
- Majesco and DataRobot Partner to Bring Integrated AI/Machine Learning with Majesco Solutions to Customers and the Insurance Industry
- Stonetrust Commercial Insurance Selects Insurity’s Cloud-hosted ‘Workers’ CompXPress Suite’ to Improve Operations and Customer Experience
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA LIVE 2019
The tide is up! It's time to register for ITA LIVE 2019, our annual educational and networking conference! Our theme is "The InsurTech Revolution: Cutting Through the Hype." and we'll be bringing in a torrent of industry thought leaders, amazing insight and wonderful perspectives on the world of insurtech and its impact on the insurance landscape.
ITA LIVE 2019 will present real-life examples of true startup technologies that are helping insurers gain real advantage -- and a competitive edge -- in the marketplace. We’ll highlight the more successful InsurTech partnerships, while offering case studies that demonstrate exciting innovation and cutting-edge techniques impacting all aspects of the insurance ecosystem.
Ride the wave to LIVE 2019. Sign up today! We look forward to seeing you in May, 2019!
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
You have surely heard it said that small businesses are the growth engine for America. Today, the phrase has a special ring to it for benefits... READ MORE
With stagnant growth and lingering low interest rates, the life insurance industry faces a challenging future... READ MORE
Finding insurance carriers willing to write commercial lines risks has always been a challenge for producers... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE