Unirisx Rebrands, Launches New Website
Staff Writer | April 29, 2016
Unirisx, a provider of SaaS-based, policy administration solutions for the P&C insurance market, announces the completion of a rebranding effort and the launch of a new website. The rebranding project involved industry research and focus groups, resulting in a shift to highlight the strengths of Unirisx technology, the global capabilities of the system, and the introduction of a new logo and tagline—Accelerating Insurance Innovation.
"Our mission is our client's total success," says Akhil Tripathi, CEO of Unirisx. "Our new messaging, branding, and website reflect our commitment to help our clients expand globally. At the heart of it, Unirisx is dedicated to accelerating insurance innovation and enabling our customers to meet and exceed the demands of current and potential customers as efficiently and effectively as possible."
Today, the expectations and demands of consumers are growing faster than the capabilities of many insurance companies. This makes new technology with robust multi-language and multi-currency capabilities a necessity for insurers looking to roll out new products in record time, more effectively evaluate market acceptance, and compete on a global playing field.
By utilizing pre-built templates within the Unirisx system, insurers can build and launch new products, or test modified products in existing markets. Speed-to-market is more easily achieved when insurers have access to Unirisx powerful Product Design Center and expert advice from the company's many insurance subject matter experts.
Unirisx new branding, messaging, and website draw on experience gained across multiple insurance markets and lines of business to emphasize the company's culture of innovation, agility, and ability to enable the globalization of insurance businesses. Unirisx plans to continue to enhance the features and functionality of the company's flagship offering, the Unirisx Insurance Solution Suite, while adding elements of the new brand and messaging to social media and other industry-facing communications.
The Unirisx Insurance Solution Suite is a comprehensive policy administration system that enables insurers, agents, and partners to quote and bind personal, commercial, specialty, workers' compensation, and group benefits insurance business, with the benefit of enhanced communication between parties.
- ITA Pro Magazine May/June 2019
- Spotlight on the 2019 IASA Conference
- ValueMomentum Selects Erie as Site of Regional Development Center
- Capgemini and Majesco Become Alliance Partners
- Electronic Chat with Dr. Dan Shoham
- Electronic Chat with Todd Greenbaum
- Martha Notaras: The “Outsider” with an Amazing Inside View
- ProSight Direct Offers “Effortless Insurance for Today’s Professional”
- Electronic Chat with Larissa Tosch
- Martha Notaras Will Join ITA LIVE 2019 as a Keynote Speaker
- Five Things to Consider When Evaluating Your Cyber Risk
- ITA Pro Magazine, January/February 2019
- Major Ransomware Attack Could Hit U.S. with $89B In Economic Damages
- ITA Announces 1st of Three Keynote Speakers at ITA LIVE 2019
- Electronic Chat with Jeroen Morrenhof
- Legacy Systems Are Dead. Really? Don't Count On It.
- Now Accepting Nominations for the 2019 ITA Bridge Awards
- It's time to register for ITA LIVE!
- Registration is Now Open for ITA LIVE 2019!
- What to Expect from a Digital Experience Platform Implementation
- ITA Pro Magazine September Edition is Now Available
- It's National IT Professionals Day
- Save the Date for ITA-LIVE 2019
- ITA LIVE 2019 - SAVE THE DATE!
- Insurance Technology Association Announces New Editor-in-Chief
- August 2018 Edition ITA Pro Magazine is Now Available
- Enterprise Architecture in an Agile World
- Top 10 Tips for Securing Your Mobile Devices and Sensitive Client Data
- Industry Insight: 4 Global Insurance Trends in Digital, Data, Content Services and Security
- Diving Deeper into Prioritizing Your Strategic Digital investments
- Why Content Rules
- How Mass Personalization Will Open the Small Business Benefits Market
- At Year End 2017, Will Your Organization Be Protected from Cyber Risks?
- Do Insurance Bots Dream of Mitigating Risk?
- Conditioned to Respond
- Managing & Mobilizing Insurance Data in a Connected World
- Race to the Finish Line
- New Tools, New Opportunities in Claims
- ITA LIVE: Reaching Insurance Industry Crossroads
- Advice to Insurance IT Leaders: Keep Your Eye on the Ball
- New Date, Venue for ITA LIVE 2017
- Guidewire Makes Major Push to Small and Midtier Market by Acquiring ISCS
- Insurance Disruption is Happening Right Now
- Insurity Adds Strategic Investment Partner, General Atlantic
- Beyond Transformation: The Convergence of Finance, Risk, and Actuarial Functions
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- Business Owners Combating Distracted Driving with Telematics Technology
- George Jones Assumes CEO Role for Westhill
- Insurers Need New Leadership Skills to Drive Transformational Change, Says Novarica
- Majesco Congratulates MMG Insurance On Receiving the NAMIC Award In Innovation
- Need for Speed-to-Market Driving Nationwide Platform, Powered by Bold Penguin
- Guidewire Software Announces LTI as New Consulting Alliance Partner
ITA LIVE 2019
Ride the wave to LIVE 2019. Sign up today! We look forward to seeing you in May, 2019!