Vertafore, Microsoft Extend Technology Capabilities for Agents
Staff Writer | February 18, 2016
Vertafore announces the launch of Vertafore Agency SalesTrack, a customer relationship management system built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Customized for independent insurance agents, SalesTrack integrates with Vertafore’s AMS 360 to centralize customer information and increase visibility into the key performance indicators impacting insurance sales.
Vertafore and Microsoft have partnered to create this solution, giving agents a competitive advantage to improve win rates, shorten sales cycles, maximize deal profitability, and better align with the customer buying process.
CRM systems have become indispensable tools for sales and marketing teams, arming them with the ability to organize and automate processes that nurture the customer relationship. According to Forrester, on average, CRM systems increase close rates by eight to 10 percent and boost cross selling by 10 to 20 percent, while extending campaign reach by 30 to 50 percent.
CRM is particularly valuable to insurance agents, based on a recent survey by Aite research firm, which found that nearly half of agents cited marketing as the key driver of sales growth for both personal and commercial lines of insurance. With external forces causing disruption within the industry, a specialized CRM system like Vertafore Agency SalesTrack empowers agents to adapt to changing customer expectations and compete in an increasingly digitized sales funnel.
“Built on Dynamics CRM, Vertafore’s Agency SalesTrack solution addresses the key challenges insurance agents face today,” says Tom Feher, U.S. financial services industry director for Microsoft. “Working with the rich features and capabilities of Dynamics CRM, Vertafore’s SalesTrack Solution provides a 360 view of their production pipeline as well as the details needed to service clients. This increases agent productivity by eliminating duplicate data entry, enabling agents to not only meet their sales quota, but also provide exemplary service to their clients.”
Vertafore Agency SalesTrack streamlines and supports sales operations, providing the infrastructure agents need for ongoing account management from the prospect stage to conversion as a customer. The software integrates with AMS360 OL to provide a 360-degree view into the entire customer journey, eliminating the need for duplicate data entry.
These capabilities solve one of the biggest challenges associated with most CRM systems, as 70 percent of users report delays and mistakes caused by manually entering the same data into multiple applications. Vertafore Agency SalesTrack is customizable to meet the needs of producers as well as managers, with personalized dashboards to display individually tailored KPIs, open leads, and sales target progress, in addition to providing aggregate views of team and campaign performance.
“We evaluated the major software providers in the CRM space, and we are really excited to partner with Microsoft Dynamics," says Greg Wright, senior vice president, agency and carrier solutions at Vertafore. “Together, we’re developing solutions for the independent insurance channel at incredible speed. The launch of Vertafore Agency SalesTrack helps independent agencies adapt and meet the evolving need of consumers and the insured so producers can focus on what they do best: selling insurance."
- Enterprise Architecture in an Agile World
- Top 10 Tips for Securing Your Mobile Devices and Sensitive Client Data
- Industry Insight: 4 Global Insurance Trends in Digital, Data, Content Services and Security
- Diving Deeper into Prioritizing Your Strategic Digital investments
- Why Content Rules
- How Mass Personalization Will Open the Small Business Benefits Market
- At Year End 2017, Will Your Organization Be Protected from Cyber Risks?
- Do Insurance Bots Dream of Mitigating Risk?
- Conditioned to Respond
- Managing & Mobilizing Insurance Data in a Connected World
- Race to the Finish Line
- New Tools, New Opportunities in Claims
- ITA LIVE: Reaching Insurance Industry Crossroads
- Advice to Insurance IT Leaders: Keep Your Eye on the Ball
- New Date, Venue for ITA LIVE 2017
- Guidewire Makes Major Push to Small and Midtier Market by Acquiring ISCS
- Insurance Disruption is Happening Right Now
- Insurity Adds Strategic Investment Partner, General Atlantic
- Beyond Transformation: The Convergence of Finance, Risk, and Actuarial Functions
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- Tower Selects EIS Group’s Insurance Platform to Drive Transformation
- NTUC Income Selects Majesco Distribution Management and Majesco Digital Solutions to Advance its Distribution Management Operation
- Emerson Reid Modernizes Its Business Processes With VUE Software
- Octo Telematics Powers CAA MyPace™ Pay-As-You-Go Program
- Announcing the Solartis Insure Microservice Hackathon
- DataCubes Completes Plug and Play Tech Accelerator Program
- Medical Mutual of Ohio Implements One Inc Digital Payments
- SUNZ Insurance in Production with Sapiens’ Workers’ Compensation CompSuite® Policy System
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA is pleased to present the 2014 Webinar Series. We have many topics for you to choose from and attendance is open to all ITA members. The webinar topics are current and exciting — ranging from predictive analytics to telematics and will focus on the direction insurance carriers need to follow for the future. All webinars are presented by insurance IT professionals along with some of the leading analysts and consultants in the field. There is no cost to attend an ITA webinar. For more information and to register for the webinar, click the “title” of the webinar below.
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
It has become a common refrain over the past few years to view the practice of enterprise architecture (EA) as something that time has passed by, much... READ MORE
One important trend in society over the past decade is our increasing ability to create and consume a seemingly unlimited amount of digital content... READ MORE
You have surely heard it said that small businesses are the growth engine for America. Today, the phrase has a special ring to it for benefits... READ MORE
With stagnant growth and lingering low interest rates, the life insurance industry faces a challenging future... READ MORE
Finding insurance carriers willing to write commercial lines risks has always been a challenge for producers... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE
Fraud detection has always been and will continue to be a critical component of claims management. Learning the lessons from current claims Straight... READ MORE
- Vendor Views