Zywave Expands Commercial Content Offering in Flagship Product
Bill Sinn | June 20, 2019
Zywave, a leading insurance tech provider with the most expansive portfolio of sales management and client delivery solutions available, today announced a significant enhancement to its Broker Briefcase® P&C Edition (Broker Briefcase) that will provide users with access to more than 25,000 commercial content pieces. The new offering, P&C OneSource™, seamlessly integrates materials from trusted industry sources into Zywave’s exclusive content platform.
Together, Broker Briefcase and P&C OneSource provide one of the most comprehensive sources for commercial insurance content and client delivery in the industry, with the addition of information from ISO (a Verisk business) and International Risk Management Institute, Inc. (IRMI), and increased content offerings provided by The Rough Notes Company, Inc.
“From marketing and sales enablement to risk management and coverage analysis, the addition of the P&C OneSource offering within Broker Briefcase brings all the essential commercial lines insurance content, resources, and tools together in a user-friendly, searchable platform,” said Doug Marquis, Chief Technology Officer for Zywave. “Not only does this create business efficiencies, but it also enables commercial lines brokers to demonstrate their knowledge to clients and prospects in a wide variety of industries—in just minutes.”
Broker Briefcase will continue to feature proprietary content on an array of the industry’s hottest topics, such as compliance issues, cost-containment practices, and risk mitigation, as well as serve as a trackable, client-facing content delivery solution. The addition of P&C OneSource supplements that information with industry classification codes, policy forms, guides, manuals, and more.
“Rough Notes is proud to have been a part of Zywave’s Broker Briefcase since its inception with our Producer Risk Evaluation System,” said Linda Ferguson, CPCU, Senior Vice President of the Technical and Educational Products Division at Rough Notes. “We are excited to enhance its value with the addition of the robust Policy Form and Manual Analysis, containing more than 15,000 pages of coverage-related content and court case reviews.”
The upgraded platform includes access to IRMI’s popular Classification Cross-Reference tool directly inside of Broker Briefcase, which also links to ISO’s related Premium Audit Advisory Service content. Combining this with the Rough Notes Producer Risk Evaluation System—which recommends SIC, NAICS, GL and WC codes for more than 750 commercial risk classifications—results in a sophisticated, searchable interface that streamlines the process of classifying insureds during the application and renewal process. These tools will not only help brokers save time, but will also ensure greater accuracy.
“IRMI and Zywave are leading providers of information and tools that help insurance brokers work more efficiently, while providing the very best coverage, services, and cost combination to their customers,” said Jack Gibson, President and CEO of IRMI. “By marrying our products together, Zywave is demonstrating its commitment to providing the most robust, up-to-date content offering available, and we are excited to be a part of it.”
Additional resources within the P&C OneSource enhancement include:
- ISO Engineering and Safety Service
- ISO Premium Audit Advisory Service
- IRMI Classification Cross-Reference
- National Flood Insurance Program Flood Manual
- Rough Notes Policy Forms and Manual Analysis
- Rough Notes Producer Risk Evaluation System
Zywave will continue to integrate even more content from third-party partners in the coming months.
The new P&C OneSource offering is another way in which Zywave is reaffirming its commitment to the industry through significant investments in product innovations, research, and development.
For more information on Broker Briefcase and the new content offering, visit www.zywave.com/broker-briefcase-pc-edition.
- ITA Pro Magazine May/June 2019
- Spotlight on the 2019 IASA Conference
- ValueMomentum Selects Erie as Site of Regional Development Center
- Capgemini and Majesco Become Alliance Partners
- Electronic Chat with Dr. Dan Shoham
- Electronic Chat with Todd Greenbaum
- Martha Notaras: The “Outsider” with an Amazing Inside View
- ProSight Direct Offers “Effortless Insurance for Today’s Professional”
- Electronic Chat with Larissa Tosch
- Martha Notaras Will Join ITA LIVE 2019 as a Keynote Speaker
- Five Things to Consider When Evaluating Your Cyber Risk
- ITA Pro Magazine, January/February 2019
- Major Ransomware Attack Could Hit U.S. with $89B In Economic Damages
- ITA Announces 1st of Three Keynote Speakers at ITA LIVE 2019
- Electronic Chat with Jeroen Morrenhof
- Legacy Systems Are Dead. Really? Don't Count On It.
- Now Accepting Nominations for the 2019 ITA Bridge Awards
- It's time to register for ITA LIVE!
- Registration is Now Open for ITA LIVE 2019!
- What to Expect from a Digital Experience Platform Implementation
- ITA Pro Magazine September Edition is Now Available
- It's National IT Professionals Day
- Save the Date for ITA-LIVE 2019
- OneShield Software and UrbanStat Work Together to Improve Real-Time Analytics and Risk Decision-Making
- ITA LIVE 2019 - SAVE THE DATE!
- Insurance Technology Association Announces New Editor-in-Chief
- August 2018 Edition ITA Pro Magazine is Now Available
- Enterprise Architecture in an Agile World
- Top 10 Tips for Securing Your Mobile Devices and Sensitive Client Data
- Industry Insight: 4 Global Insurance Trends in Digital, Data, Content Services and Security
- Diving Deeper into Prioritizing Your Strategic Digital investments
- Why Content Rules
- How Mass Personalization Will Open the Small Business Benefits Market
- At Year End 2017, Will Your Organization Be Protected from Cyber Risks?
- Do Insurance Bots Dream of Mitigating Risk?
- Conditioned to Respond
- Managing & Mobilizing Insurance Data in a Connected World
- Race to the Finish Line
- New Tools, New Opportunities in Claims
- ITA LIVE: Reaching Insurance Industry Crossroads
- Advice to Insurance IT Leaders: Keep Your Eye on the Ball
- New Date, Venue for ITA LIVE 2017
- Guidewire Makes Major Push to Small and Midtier Market by Acquiring ISCS
- Insurance Disruption is Happening Right Now
- Insurity Adds Strategic Investment Partner, General Atlantic
- Beyond Transformation: The Convergence of Finance, Risk, and Actuarial Functions
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- Are Personal Lines Insurers Investing in Foundational Technologies?
- The Dentists Insurance Company Selects Guidewire InsurancePlatform for Data Management and Analytics
- Valen Unveils New ‘Unavailable Loss History Model’ for Workers’ Compensation
- Insurers Replacing Distribution/Compensation Management Systems as Part of Modernization Strategies; Novarica Profiles 10 Vendor Solutions
- HazardHub zooms past 100 billion data points for Property analysis
- ClarionDoor Adds New Head of Data and Analytics
- Zywave Introduces Comprehensive Learning Management System
- Insurance Industry Buys into RiskGenius Yet Again
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA LIVE 2019
The tide is up! It's time to register for ITA LIVE 2019, our annual educational and networking conference! Our theme is "The InsurTech Revolution: Cutting Through the Hype." and we'll be bringing in a torrent of industry thought leaders, amazing insight and wonderful perspectives on the world of insurtech and its impact on the insurance landscape.
ITA LIVE 2019 will present real-life examples of true startup technologies that are helping insurers gain real advantage -- and a competitive edge -- in the marketplace. We’ll highlight the more successful InsurTech partnerships, while offering case studies that demonstrate exciting innovation and cutting-edge techniques impacting all aspects of the insurance ecosystem.
Ride the wave to LIVE 2019. Sign up today! We look forward to seeing you in May, 2019!
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
The personal lines segment of the insurance industry is quite active today, with many initiatives and projects underway across the value chain... READ MORE
Nowadays, transformation is a top buzzword in the insurance world. But beyond the buzz, it reflects what is happening in the insurance industry today... READ MORE
You have surely heard it said that small businesses are the growth engine for America. Today, the phrase has a special ring to it for benefits... READ MORE
With stagnant growth and lingering low interest rates, the life insurance industry faces a challenging future... READ MORE
Finding insurance carriers willing to write commercial lines risks has always been a challenge for producers... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE