New Partnership Models Take Program Business to the Next Level
Denise Garth | November 20, 2020
On Tuesday, Amazon announced the launch of Amazon Pharmacy. This may not have been a great surprise. Two years ago, Amazon purchased PillPack, a prescription delivery service. Last year Amazon launched its own line of over-the-counter medicines. With the acquisition of companies like Whole Foods in the U.S and the backing of vehicle insurance through Acko in India, it is clear that Amazon has one thing on their mind — customers – owning the customer relationship (and wallet) across all aspects of their lives.
Give customers what they want, when they want it. Suggest what they might want when they need it. Keep track of customer purchases. Use customer data to get to know the customer. Grow offerings through an ecosystem of acquisitions and partnerships. Grow channels through association and partner programs. And all with a great customer experience.
AmazonSmile, for example, enrolls schools and non-profit organizations in a purchase-sharing initiative. Organizations encourage their donors to shop through Amazon in exchange for a percentage of the purchase. Is it philanthropic? Yes. Is it an additional channel of income for Amazon? Of course. Partnerships pay when both partners have something to gain through serving customers.
The insurance industry in general and the Program and Affinity business, in particular, has much to gain from the era of the ecosystems and partnerships. The customer is also our focus. The future of insurance will require us to redefine our products, partnerships and customer experiences based on the customer … not from an internal view of how we have always done business.
In this new era of insurance, market leaders are experimenting with new opportunities. They are establishing new strategic partnerships. They are offering innovative new products. They are experimenting with offering insurance when and where customers want it. Fortunately, both startups and traditional companies are experimenting, creating new models that will help address new expectations and drive growth.
In Majesco’s latest thought leadership report, A Roadmap to the Future of Insurance: Program and Affinity Business, written in conjunction with the Professional Insurance Marketing Association (PIMA), we take a look at the customer need. We then look at the opportunities that new technologies, partnerships and ecosystems provide, and we find some examples that will lead us forward. In last week’s blog, we looked at how opportunity maps can give us an edge in development. In today’s blog, we look at how startups and innovative established insurers are reinventing program business to suit customer behavior. We begin with the multi-faceted financial services company, Sofi.
One of the best examples of a company looking at the customer across life, health, wealth and wellness is Sofi, a Fintech organization. Sofi started out as a student loan consolidator and provider, and has rapidly expanded to owning the entire customer financial services relationship – life, wealth, health and wellness. Sofi states its mission is “to help people reach financial independence to realize their ambitions. And financial independence doesn’t just mean being rich – it means getting to a point where your money works for the life you want to live.”
Sofi, because of their original focus on student loans, has been capturing the next generation of customers – Millennials, Gen Z and eventually Gen Y. They now have over 1 million members and 7.5 million contacts, where members may represent family units. They have provided over $30B in loans and have developed a sophisticated digital platform and ecosystem that enables the full overall financial wellness from life, wealth, auto, and home experience, represented in Figure 1.
This includes:They offer insurance through their ecosystem of partners including Ladder Life for life insurance, Lemonade for renters or homeowners insurance and Root for auto insurance. All of these are InsurTech startups that are focused on creating innovative new products and different digital customer experiences.
- They offer value-added services including career counseling, member rate discounts, unemployment protection program, member events, financial planning, referral bonuses, exclusive member discounts.
- They have expanded their ecosystem with MasterCard and Samsung Money to support digital payments.
Grab and Gojek
Grab started in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 2012 and is now Southeast Asia’s largest mobile technology company. It connects millions of consumers to millions of drivers, merchants, and businesses. During COVID-19 it has become especially valuable to customers, strengthening their customer relationship and loyalty, thereby opening up future possibilities.
Gojek began in 2010 in Indonesia as a motorcycle ride hailing service. It has evolved to a suite of more than 20 services and is recognized as a leading tech company serving everyday solutions for millions of customers across Southeast Asia. Grab and Gojek are creating seamless experiences for customers while also providing a positive socio-economic impact for millions of their partners (drivers, merchants, service providers).
Phil at Home by AG Insurance
Safely and comfortably aging in place is going to be a great necessity for millions of people in the coming decades. As health awareness technologies arise, there is place for P&C insurers (using IoT devices to protect the home) to add value to those who choose to age-in-place – connected home and health all in one. (I discussed this in detail in my 2019 blog, Insurance at the Intersections of Protection and Prevention.) With more than 10,000 Baby Boomers retiring each day, this is a huge market opportunity.
AG Insurance in Belgium, with an offering called Phil at Home, is an example that uses home IoT to support the elderly staying at home and being safe. They use smart technology to safeguard their clients and their home while providing access to a range of services including home repairs and maintenance, food delivery, medication reminders, and more. The concept is a creative utilization of traditional P&C and life & health with regard to protection and services. It epitomizes the focus on a customer-first approach, rather than a product approach. In today’s COVID-19 environment and with the increasing cost of nursing home care, this option provides a unique value to their customers.
Imagine Now – Smart Insurance for Families by Generali
A number of years ago, the concept of a single insurance policy that would adapt as you went through life was an idea discussed by a number of different companies. But the idea could not be done due to the old mainframe, analog systems prevalent back then. Fast forward and the idea has morphed and emerged as a reality. Imagine Now by Generali in Italy offers a single policy that meets the needs of the family, including facets of home, accident, health and pet protection – all wrapped into a digital service. Services such as connected home, pet, health and security were delivered via an app, helping to manage common, high-level family needs over the lifetime of the policy. This concept is radically different – approaching the need from the customer point of view, not from our long-held traditional insurance point of view.
Allianz TravelSmart App
Buying travel insurance via a travel app is now just the basics. How can insurance advance the customer experience? Allianz, a pioneer in travel insurance, is taking it to a new level by shifting from a policy transaction to provide a broader customer experience — driving engagement, value and loyalty. Travelers receive recommendations on where to go, safety and security alerts (using geo-location from the mobile phone) and other valuable services that will improve the experience while reducing risk. It is a great example of thinking beyond the traditional “risk policy” to a broader customer relationship.
The New Program and Affinity Business: A 4-Part Strategy
Future market success is increasingly dependent on multi-channel strategies as part of a broader ecosystem, including how to support the traditional agent/broker channel and new strategic partnerships. These are crucial to insurers’ ability to maximize growth strategies today and in the future. Insurers must master the science and art of making relevant and timely digital connections with customers who are motivated by life events and make it easy and satisfying for them to complete the insurance purchase process. To make this transition and capture the real growth potential of affinity and program business insurers must:
Embrace a strategic multi-channel approach to reach customers on their terms. The viability of the insurance industry is vitally connected to demographic trends, market trends, customer opinion and adoption of new technologies. If insurers lose touch with our customers, both current and future, insurers will lose business. The result is a porous market, where engagement is everything and the relationships between businesses, customers, channels and partners is crucial. Insurers unprepared for a new dominant insurance buyer may find they are no longer relevant after this major shift.
Innovate and create new affinity and program business models. Insurers need to proactively rethink the traditional business model and product assumptions for affinity and program business to meet a broader customer need and expectation that adapts and changes in real-time based on customers’ needs and behaviors.
Embrace innovative partnerships, ecosystem development and connections. Insurance companies increasingly are competing in a new paradigm beyond their brand, product, price and distribution – the latter being primarily agents. This new paradigm uses innovative approaches and value creation by transitioning from vertical market boundaries to porous market boundaries – or ecosystems. Leveraging these ecosystems, leading companies are rapidly developing innovative business partnerships that drive growth through embedding of products in other businesses, revenue sharing, white labeling, and new channel options.
Realize that next generation business platforms are mandatory. Insurers must align their strategies around next generation core system platforms, digital experience platforms, next-gen technologies and broad ecosystems that are technically and architecturally different than the on-premise “modern core” solutions of the past. The heart of the insurance platform is an orchestration of next gen technologies including cloud-native computing, microservices, APIs, low / no code, new data sources, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), coupled with an ecosystem of partners that provide innovative or complementary products and services. Digital experience platforms create the ability for constant touchpoints with customers in simple ways by plugging into capabilities that enable cost-effective growth while bringing insurance coverage closer and more personalized to the customer. This creates tremendous potential for both penetrating existing markets and reaching or creating brand new markets.
Channel expansion is a trait found in insurance leaders
In our Strategic Priorities research from earlier this year we found Leaders – those focused on new channels, partner ecosystems and technology – are well out ahead of Followers and Laggards. Leaders are expanding channels at a staggering rate of 20% more than Followers and 60% more than Laggards – expanding market reach and the ability to acquire and retain customers and revenue.
How does your business strategy align to what leaders are doing? What is your multi-channel strategy? Will your technology support your strategy? What specific plans can you take to improve your odds of success? Tap into additional insights by downloading, A Roadmap to the Future of Insurance: Program and Affinity Business.
- Accuracy: Are Data Providers Pulling the Wool Over Your Eyes?
- Agents Send More Business to Insurers with Better Tech, Celent Finds
- Electronic Chat with B2Z Insurance
- Still Standing, Still Learning, and Still at Home
- ITA Pro Magazine, May/June 2021
- Electronic Chat with Chris Ewing, Founder and CEO, One Inc
- Electronic Chat with Sharmila Ray, Head of Carrier Strategy, Solutions and Go-To-Market, Vertafore
- Electronic Chat with Alex Devoto, Founder, LVLFi
- Prince Charles, Lloyd's Launch Sustainability Insurance Task Force
- UFCIC Becomes First U.S. Insurer to Accept Cryptocurrency for Premium Payments
- Electronic Chat with Ty Harris, Co-Founder, Openly Insurance
- The Insurance Industry’s Reliance on Friction: A Good Strategy?
- Loss Control, Premium Audit Systems Critical to Customer Experience, Celent Finds
- What's AI-Right and AI-Wrong?
- The Drive for Digital
- Electronic Chat with Candice Smith, Founder and CEO, Caregiven
- Electronic Chat with Nestor Hugo Solari, Founder/CEO, Sigo
- The Giant Hole in Actuarial Models
- Electronic Chat with Trent Cooksley, COO and Co-Founder, Cowbell Cyber
- The ITA Pro March/April 2021 issue is here!
- Purchasing and Innovation: Friends or Enemies?
- COVID Drives More Reliance on Risk Management Systems, New Study Finds
- Electronic Chat with Robert Clark, CEO, Cloverleaf Analytics
- Solving Customer Communications Challenges with Hybrid Mail
- Six Trends Shaping Digital Insurance Tech Strategies in 2021
- Billing a Key Component of Customer Service, Celent Finds
- Why Data Science Fails
- Electronic Chat with Andrew Jernigan, CEO, and Allen Koski, President and Chief Innovation Officer, Insured Nomads
- Electronic Chat with Allison Martin, CEO and Founder, UDoTest
- Are Carriers Ready for the Coming Crash?
- Electronic Chat with Christopher Moore, Director for North American Sales Engineering and Solutions, Trifacta
- Next Insurance Partners with Amazon Business Prime to Provide Small Businesses with Affordable Digital Insurance Options
- An AI Walks Into an Electronics Store...
- InsurTech NY Announces Global Early-Stage Competition Winners
- World’s Worst County/Western Insurtech Song
- Electronic Chat with Anne-Laure Klein, COO, Akur8
- COVID-19 One Year Later: The Digital Transformation of Insurance
- Electronic Chat with Michael Kassing, CEO/CVO, insured.io
- BrokerTech Ventures Announces 2021 Cohort Class for Accelerator
- An Entirely Preventable Disaster
- Flipping the Fraud Triangle
- The January/February ITA Pro Magazine is here!
- Credit Risk, ESG, Cybersecurity Top Risk Concerns for Financial Institutions, Deloitte Finds
- Electronic Chat with Ellen Moser, Senior Client Executive, Origami Risk LLC
- The Answer to “So What?”
- Leaders Rise from a Year Like No Other!
- Electronic Chat with Jonathan Roomer, Co-Founder, YuLife
- Getting Creative to Hit COVID Curveballs Out of the Park
- Electronic Chat with Eugenio Gonzalez, Plug and Play
- New Report Projects Global Insurtech to Grow by $21 Billion During 2020-2024
- The 2020 Virtual Event Wasteland
- Insurtechs, Investors Optimistic About Post-COVID Future, New DIA/McKinsey Study Finds
- Finding Grandmas
- No Code / Low Code: The New “Shortest Route” In Insurance Delivery
- Are You Addicted to Copy-and-Paste?
- Electronic Chat with Nino Tarantino, CEO- Americas, Insurance and Mobility Solutions (IMS)
- Driving Life Insurance:Tech Alone Won’t Solve Business Problems
- Electronic Chat with Robin Roberson, Managing Director, North America, Claim Central Consolidated
- How Do You Make It Happen?
- Electronic Chat with Jason Liu, CEO, Zywave
- New Partnership Models Take Program Business to the Next Level
- New Study Finds Less than Half of Consumers Trust Insurers to Respond to Their Needs
- Electronic Chat with Andrew Mauritzen, CFO and Head of Insurance Industry, Exactuals
- You Want Us To Do WHAT For Free?
- Electronic Chat with Evgeny Aleksandrov, Co-founder and CEO, Pilotbird
- Electronic Chat with Chris Cheatham, CEO, RiskGenius
- New MIT Sloan Study Finds Few Companies Gain Big Benefits from AI
- The September/October ITA Pro magazine is here!
- “Being Right” is Just the Start of the Battle
- Electronic Chat with Amit Ranjan, Executive VP and CAO, Xceedance
- Planning for Your Business and Tech Future: Strategies, Plans and Budgets for Rapid Transformation
- Electronic Chat with Jimmy Padia, Founder and CEO, Floatbot
- Gelato with Dots and Sprinkles
- COVID-19 and the Insurtech “Junk Drawer”
- Even “Change” is Different Now. Your Strategic Planning Needs to Be Too.
- The Road Ahead for P&C Insurers: How to Understand Customers Better and Navigate the Post-COVID Insurance Market
- Electronic Chat with Jake Tamarkin, Co-founder and CEO, Everyday Life
- Strategic Planning in the “New Normal” Digital Era of Insurance – Your Next Move
- Insurer Tech Investment Priorities See Major Shift in a Post-COVID World
- Plug and Play Selects 25 Insurtech Startups for Winter Batches
- Digital Transformation – A Top Strategic Priority and New Reality
- Four Steps to Successful Migration of Insurance CCM Applications
- COVID-19 Accelerates Insurance Digitalization to Meet Customer Demand: World InsurTech Report 2020
- Electronic Chat with Greg Williams, Co-Founder, President & CEO, Acrisure
- Electronic Chat with Matt Perlman, Partner, IA Capital Group
- Insurer Digitalization: Are you a Competitor or a Laggard?
- Leaders are Leading and Creating the Future of Insurance Distribution
- 3 Things You Need to Know About No-Code
- Electronic Chat with Adam Kiefer, CEO, Talage
- Underwriting in 3D: Using Data to Adapt and Improve Life Insurance Sales
- Getting Past the "Gelato Syndrome"
- Insurers Know CX/UX is Important, but Don't Agree on Execution, Study Finds
- Electronic Chat with Steve Lekas, Branch Insurance
- How AI Can Attract Millennial Talent to the Insurance Industry
- Preventing Data Breaches
- A New Boom for Life Insurance: Shifting Away from the 250-Year-Old Policy Transaction
- Electronic Chat with Ty Harris, Founder and CEO, Openly
- A Digital Wildfire Creates a Burning Platform for Digital Insurance Business Transformation
- Digitalization, COVID-19 Spurring More IT Investment in Cybersecurity
- Electronic Chat with Michael DeGusta, CEO, ClarionDoor
- U.S. Consumers Significantly Underestimate Flood Risk, New Survey Finds
- The Future of Insurance: Opportunities in Ecosystems
- Electronic Chat with Todd Greenbaum, CEO, Input 1
- Majesco to be Acquired by Thoma Bravo
- The Evolving Role of Managing General Agencies
- Electronic Chat with Char Hu
- Electronic Chat with Allan L. Egbert, Jr.
- Electronic Chat with Christopher Tramontano and Zbigniew Gawienczuk
- Data Science is Gelato
- Insurance Innovation: Alive and Kicking
- Independent Agents Divided on Digital Experience, New Survey Finds
- Electronic Chat with Michael Jones
- Electronic Chat with Paul VanderMarck
- As Auto Insurance Premiums Shrink, Insurers Need Mobility Ecosystem, New Study Finds
- Property & Casualty Insurers Raise Digital Games as COVID-19 Elevates Customer Expectations, J.D. Power Finds
- Electronic Chat with Bobbie Shrivastav
- Meet the Board: Marissa Buckley
- Big Data and Insurtech: A Carrier Perspective
- Traditional Insurers Need Open Ecosystems, Partnerships to Remain Competitive, CapGemini Report Finds
- Electronic Chat with John C. Siegman
- 4 Ways AI is Empowering Insurers During COVID-19
- 6 Big Changes to Insurance from the COVID-19 Crisis
- Electronic Chat with Christopher Ewing
- Independent Agency Staff Morale High During COVID-19, New Survey Finds
- Electronic Chat with Brad Epker
- Tapping AI to Improve Policyholder Experience
- Electronic Chat with Manisha Bhargava
- ITA Pro Magazine, March/April 2020
- COVID-19 a Game Changer for Workers’ Comp
- Electronic Chat with Steve Comer
- COVID-19 Pandemic Forces Cancellation of ITA LIVE 2020
- Leveraging Digital Resources in the Time of COVID-19
- Electronic Chat with Robert Hartwig on COVID-19 and Insurance
- Celent Study: Most Small Businesses Still Unclear on Importance of Cyber Insurance
- The January/February 2020 ITA Pro is here!
- Deloitte: New C-Suite Roles Mean More Opportunities for Women
- Electronic Chat with Pankaj Parashar
- Electronic Chat with Tara Kelly
- Electronic Chat with Chuck Wilson
- ITA, InsNerds Collaborate to Enhance ITA LIVE 2020 Content and Coverage
- How SMBs Can Compete in Digital Ecosystems in the 2020s
- 4 Ways Insurance Can Prepare for New Data Privacy Laws
- Brewer Lane Ventures Launches and Hires Insurtech Vet Martha Notaras as Managing Partner
- 2020 GIA Cohort Launches on January 14
- The November/December 2019 ITA Pro is here!
- Electronic Chat with Joshua Snead
- Electronic Chat with Wendy Aarons-Corman
- Simplifying the Move to a Third-party Print Provider
- Take a Business-Driven Approach to Continuous Improvement for Core Systems and Processes
- Electronic Chat with Ron Glozman
- Guidewire’s Data Guru Mike Byam on How Insurers are Using Internal and Third-Party Data
- Electronic Chat with Russ Bostick
- Electronic Chat with Rock Schindler
- Electronic Chat with John Siegman
- Electronic Chat with Martin Burlingame
- Insurtech Landscape 2019: Top 5 Takeaways
- Grinnell Mutual Tackles Massive Transformation -- in Stride
- A Candid Conversation with Paul Mang
- SageSure Insurance Managers Improved Competitiveness by Consolidating Payments to a Single Digital Platform
- Digital Does Matter in Insurance-- And Insurers are Missing the Mark
- The 22nd-Century Insurer: Taking a Cloud-First IT Approach
- The September/October 2019 issue of ITA PRO magazine is now available in digital format here:
- ITA Pro Magazine May/June 2019
- Spotlight on the 2019 IASA Conference
- ValueMomentum Selects Erie as Site of Regional Development Center
- Capgemini and Majesco Become Alliance Partners
- Electronic Chat with Dr. Dan Shoham
- Electronic Chat with Todd Greenbaum
- Martha Notaras: The “Outsider” with an Amazing Inside View
- Electronic Chat with Larissa Tosch
- Martha Notaras Will Join ITA LIVE 2019 as a Keynote Speaker
- Five Things to Consider When Evaluating Your Cyber Risk
- ITA Pro Magazine, January/February 2019
- Synergy Between Insurers' IT and Analytics Teams Key to Operationalizing Insights, Says Novarica
- Major Ransomware Attack Could Hit U.S. with $89B In Economic Damages
- ITA Announces 1st of Three Keynote Speakers at ITA LIVE 2019
- Electronic Chat with Jeroen Morrenhof
- Legacy Systems Are Dead. Really? Don't Count On It.
- Now Accepting Nominations for the 2019 ITA Bridge Awards
- It's time to register for ITA LIVE!
- Registration is Now Open for ITA LIVE 2019!
- What to Expect from a Digital Experience Platform Implementation
- ITA Pro Magazine September Edition is Now Available
- It's National IT Professionals Day
- Save the Date for ITA-LIVE 2019
- OneShield Software and UrbanStat Work Together to Improve Real-Time Analytics and Risk Decision-Making
- ITA LIVE 2019 - SAVE THE DATE!
- Insurance Technology Association Announces New Editor-in-Chief
- August 2018 Edition ITA Pro Magazine is Now Available
- Enterprise Architecture in an Agile World
- Top 10 Tips for Securing Your Mobile Devices and Sensitive Client Data
- Industry Insight: 4 Global Insurance Trends in Digital, Data, Content Services and Security
- Diving Deeper into Prioritizing Your Strategic Digital investments
- Why Content Rules
- How Mass Personalization Will Open the Small Business Benefits Market
- At Year End 2017, Will Your Organization Be Protected from Cyber Risks?
- Do Insurance Bots Dream of Mitigating Risk?
- Conditioned to Respond
- Managing & Mobilizing Insurance Data in a Connected World
- Race to the Finish Line
- New Tools, New Opportunities in Claims
- ITA LIVE: Reaching Insurance Industry Crossroads
- Advice to Insurance IT Leaders: Keep Your Eye on the Ball
- New Date, Venue for ITA LIVE 2017
- Guidewire Makes Major Push to Small and Midtier Market by Acquiring ISCS
- Insurance Disruption is Happening Right Now
- Insurity Adds Strategic Investment Partner, General Atlantic
- Beyond Transformation: The Convergence of Finance, Risk, and Actuarial Functions
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- Gore Mutual Insurance Company Becomes First Canadian Insurer Using Guidewire Cloud to Deploy the Full InsuranceSuite
- Talage Announces Partnership with Cowbell Cyber
- Majesco Releases Version 22 of ClaimVantage Claims Management for L&H and ClaimVantage Absence Management
- Evolve MGA Successfully Implements Veruna
- John Hancock Integrates with iPipeline’s iGO Application Solution to Improve Customer Experience
- Tom Warden Joins CLARA Analytics as Chief Insurance and Science Officer
- Insurtech Ethos Raises $100 M from SoftBank Vision Fund 2
- Roost Announces Pilot Program with Alfa Insurance
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA LIVE 2020
ITA LIVE 2020 –SAVE THE DATE!
April 5th – 7th, 2020
The Diplomat Resort
Become a member today to receive updates – www.itapro.org/MR
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
You have surely heard it said that small businesses are the growth engine for America. Today, the phrase has a special ring to it for benefits... READ MORE
With stagnant growth and lingering low interest rates, the life insurance industry faces a challenging future... READ MORE
Finding insurance carriers willing to write commercial lines risks has always been a challenge for producers... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE