The Drive for Digital
Denise Garth | May 26, 2021
Last week, German shoppers at supermarket Rewe, in Cologne, began filling their carts and walking out of the store without checking out. Rewe is testing a process pioneered by Trigo, a tech provider that has consolidated cameras, scanners and AI technology, in order to virtually watch shoppers shop and leave. It then charges them for their purchases.
Digital tech and automation will run the future. “Pay-as-you-live” technologies, “Protect-as-you-go” and “Prevent-as-you-live” insurance is beginning to command corporate attention. Today, customers pay right where they are, often without cracking a wallet open. They are asking Alexa to do their research, buy and pay. They are talking to their cars and their cars are intermediating transactions for them using voice recognition and digital connectivity. In September of 2020, Juniper Research released its report on in-vehicle payments, predicting $86 billion in payments in 2025 through embedded vehicle systems, up from $542 million in 2020.
Meanwhile, phone apps are keeping track of what we eat, how we sleep, how we exercise, capturing our tastes in music and they are anticipating our next steps and suggesting responses in an attempt to save us time through automation. Wearables are watching us walk and insurance like John Hancock Vitality is incentivizing healthy behavior.
Is the world actually spinning faster or does it just feel like it?
In one year, we have hit warp speed on digital developments with some insurers flying ahead of the industry and others still back at the starting line, asking engineering if it’s okay to engage the hyper drive.
Reality: The world of digital engagement IS spinning faster.
According to a recent KPMG survey, 48% of CEOs say that the pandemic has sharply accelerated progress in creating seamless digital customer experiences. In the same group, 54% are investing more in customer-centric technology. This is happening at the same time that many companies have struggled to keep pace with the demand for digitization, particularly as customers have accelerated their adoption of digital in nearly all aspects of their life, as shown in Majesco’s customer research. Next week, Majesco releases its latest thought-leadership report, Digital Insurance: The Inflection Point, a deeper dive into the 2021 Strategic Priorities research looking at today’s digital and competitive landscape for insurers in light of a COVID-fueled acceleration.
Pre-COVID digital efforts highlight growing gap
Even before COVID, many industries were at different stages of digital transformation. McKinsey research over a number of years found that industries which were adapting to the digital era had better economic results in terms of growth and profitability. Those organizations had future-ready, digital business models, underpinned by next-generation technology including platform and digital technologies like cloud, digital experience platforms, AI/ML, APIs, ecosystems and more. These organizations proved more resilient and they experienced growth during the crisis as noted in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Average economic profit by industry (McKinsey)
The McKinsey research identified what they term an “economic profit gap,” which became evident in 2010 and has been widening ever since COVID has accelerated these trends and widened the gaps between the top (leaders), middle (followers) and bottom (laggards), which aligns to the Leader-Follower-Laggard gap from our 2021 Strategic Priorities research. What is notable is that leaders have robust digital business models that support online buying and servicing. Insurance as an industry is within the laggard group, highlighting the challenges for the industry to accelerate their digital transformation.
Some insurance leaders have been early adopters and innovators – like Progressive, while many are still behind the curve. At the same time, we have seen InsurTech start-ups emerge with highly digital business models like Lemonade, Metromile, Next, Haven Life and Ladder Life that are constantly innovating and raising the bar.
Insurance companies must reinvent themselves as technology-forward companies that can deliver customized products and highly personalized services to meet new expectations from customers and keep in step with new digital leaders. What are the new capabilities that will wow customers and the new products that will protect-as-they-go?
Going forward, insurers must support multi-channel engagement; embrace platform technologies including cloud and APIs to support increased real-time data exchange across systems; use advanced digital and data analytics to rethink underwriting; embrace ecosystems for access to data, distribution channels and digital capabilities from a growing array of partners; and implement digital experience platforms to build next-gen customer experiences. These capabilities must leverage next-gen core technology to realize the value of digital transformation.
Within this year’s Strategic Priorities research, we did a deeper dive into some of these digital capabilities to assess where insurers were focusing their time and resources and to understand where they are leading, following or lagging compared to peers. Encouragingly, insurers are focused on customer self-service solutions, but are behind in other areas. While they may be focused on these areas, the question is, are they using the next-gen approach or are they still using the siloed approach of the past?
Who and what is driving digital?
First, it was the introduction of the Apple iPhone. Then it was COVID. Both of these “events” are major inflection points that shifted the industry to digital and then accelerated that shift, as reflected in Figure 2.
Customers are driving the shift, from changing demographics to new behaviors and expectations. This shift has created an “outside-in” view, shifting from a transaction focus to creating a holistic, compelling experience. Our customer research for auto and life in 2020 highlighted this shift. Unfortunately, the current customer experience is fragmented, inconsistent and difficult at best, as they are forced to interact with disparate “portals or apps” to complete anything from servicing and billing to claims. Over the last decade insurers have gotten “portal happy” – creating portals for every type of transaction, not just for customers, but for distributors as well.
The result of disparate portal development is layers of solutions that create a maze of confusion, cost and dissatisfaction.
Figure 2: Inflection points leading to the digital enterprise
Shifting customer demographics, behaviors and expectations are accelerating the demand for a holistic digital experience.
- Forrester recently stated that digital customer service interactions will increase by another 40% in 2021.
- Gartner says that business customers are developing a strong preference for B2B self-service, with 44% of Millennials preferring no human interaction. (McKinsey echoes this as well.)
- According to both the Forrester study and the KPMG CEO Outlook survey, nearly 75% of organizations consider a seamless customer experience a top or high priority supporting their digital transformation.
The industry status quo is rapidly eroding. Insurance is changing from a growing array of influences, upending decades of business assumptions. In this new era, insurance must be digital across the entire spectrum of capabilities, from the front to the back of the insurance operation.
Which digital road will improve our competitive edge?
A recent article, “Disrupted: Challengers Finally Overtake Incumbents,” by Commerce Ventures, a leading venture capital firm, noted that it took COVID-19 less than a year to change consumer behavior so drastically and accelerate the adoption of digital capabilities so quickly, that the retail, payments and banking industries (among others) fundamentally transformed from how we used to know them. Incredible amounts of change that normally would take years were compressed into this much smaller time box. Some examples for these three areas cited in the article include:
- Retail: E-Commerce grew more than 40% during the pandemic.
- Payments: Payment processor Square estimated that the size of the COVID-driven one-year decline in cash usage would have normally taken three years under normal circumstances.
- Banking: Digital sales went from 25% pre-pandemic to 75% during COVID.
The rapid adoption of digital technologies for shopping, payments and banking by home-bound consumers and company employees has also led to an upset in the balance of power between entrenched incumbents and new challengers in FinTech. For insurers, this marks a complete shift in the digital landscape.
Like the compressed and accelerated changes in customer behaviors, the magnitude of the shifts in market power seen in one year probably would have normally taken a decade. The evidence is seen in the dramatic increases in business results experienced by some of these challengers, including these examples highlighted in the article:
Retail: Instacart Grocery Delivery
- Delivered more groceries early in the pandemic than incumbents Walmart, Kroger and Albertsons.
- Revenue reached $1.5 billion, increasing 300% YoY.
- Market valuation exceeds the market capitalization of Kroger and Albertsons.
- Grew its number of active Cash App users by 50% YoY, accounting for 45% of gross profit.
- Doubled its revenue from 2019 to 2020.
- Enterprise value exceeds the valuations of the three largest payment processor incumbents.
Retail Trading: Robinhood
- Driven by COVID’s shelter-in-place necessity, consumers flocked to retail investing, fueling growth of platforms like Robinhood. In June 2020, Robinhood’s daily trading volumes beat all other publicly traded trading platforms. Current registered accounts number 20 million.
- Its market valuation is estimated to be more than $40 billion.
What does this mean for insurance?
We have begun to see the shift both during and post COVID, with increased digital sales for life insurance from startups like Haven Life and Ladder Life, and the shift to usage-based auto insurance with more and more customers switching to insurers who provide it. What has happened in other industry segments is beginning to play out in insurance. This highlights that traditional insurers must immediately begin planning, investing in and implementing their digital transformations across a wide array of capabilities.
Some are heeding this urgency, but too many are still not. Consider nearly any digital advancement within other industries and you may envision corollaries within insurance.
“Alexa, turn off the living room lights.”
Why not, “Alexa, turn on my auto insurance.” or “Alexa, what is the accumulated value of my life policy?”
…or for business insurance, “Alexa, we’ve added four trucks to our fleet,” or “We lost refrigeration in our warehouse. I’d like immediate help to minimize the claim and to file a claim.”
These scenarios may seem far-fetched to some, but they are real for some and represent the path on where digital engagement is leading us. Of course, some of the greatest and most valuable digital enhancements and automations will use AI to take care of many issues with even less client-facing communication and more back-office communication. Insurance processes, protection and access to value added services will be “built-in” to the lifestyles and business lives of customers. This kind of administration-lowering digital capability will mean a far more holistic digital transformation that will enable streamlining. It takes big picture digital focus because it can’t be covered with piecemeal enhancements.
What would Alexa tell you if you asked these questions … Is your organization ready for a greater focus on enterprise-wide digital transformation? Are you ready to utilize digital in your bid to become a competitive and relevant insurance leader and achieve the profitable growth that comes with it?
- Electronic Chat with Sanjeev Kumar Chaudhry, Founder and CEO, Gigaforce
- Electronic Chat with Sylvester Mathis, Chief Insurance Officer, Insurity
- Inside the ITA: Meet the Board
- Digital Drip: New Lease on Life
- Transformation Corner: Core System Transformation
- Big Fix: Closing the Data Divide
- Tech, Processes, and a Plan
- Core Systems: Out with the Old?
- 5 Things to Consider When Modernizing a Surety System
- Four Benefits of Integrating Mobile Crash Detection and Accident Management
- Everybody Loves Gelato
- Electronic Chat with Jennifer Smith, VP of L&A Product Strategy, Sapiens North America
- Now Accepting Nominations for "Pick of the Litter" Issue
- “New Normal” Requires an Insurance Analytics Evolution
- Accuracy: Are Data Providers Pulling the Wool Over Your Eyes?
- Agents Send More Business to Insurers with Better Tech, Celent Finds
- Electronic Chat with B2Z Insurance
- Still Standing, Still Learning, and Still at Home
- ITA Pro Magazine, May/June 2021
- Electronic Chat with Chris Ewing, Founder and CEO, One Inc
- Electronic Chat with Sharmila Ray, Head of Carrier Strategy, Solutions and Go-To-Market, Vertafore
- Electronic Chat with Alex Devoto, Founder, LVLFi
- Prince Charles, Lloyd's Launch Sustainability Insurance Task Force
- UFCIC Becomes First U.S. Insurer to Accept Cryptocurrency for Premium Payments
- Electronic Chat with Ty Harris, Co-Founder, Openly Insurance
- The Insurance Industry’s Reliance on Friction: A Good Strategy?
- Loss Control, Premium Audit Systems Critical to Customer Experience, Celent Finds
- What's AI-Right and AI-Wrong?
- The Drive for Digital
- Electronic Chat with Candice Smith, Founder and CEO, Caregiven
- Electronic Chat with Nestor Hugo Solari, Founder/CEO, Sigo
- The Giant Hole in Actuarial Models
- Electronic Chat with Trent Cooksley, COO and Co-Founder, Cowbell Cyber
- The ITA Pro March/April 2021 issue is here!
- Purchasing and Innovation: Friends or Enemies?
- COVID Drives More Reliance on Risk Management Systems, New Study Finds
- Electronic Chat with Robert Clark, CEO, Cloverleaf Analytics
- Solving Customer Communications Challenges with Hybrid Mail
- Six Trends Shaping Digital Insurance Tech Strategies in 2021
- Billing a Key Component of Customer Service, Celent Finds
- Why Data Science Fails
- Electronic Chat with Andrew Jernigan, CEO, and Allen Koski, President and Chief Innovation Officer, Insured Nomads
- Electronic Chat with Allison Martin, CEO and Founder, UDoTest
- Are Carriers Ready for the Coming Crash?
- Electronic Chat with Christopher Moore, Director for North American Sales Engineering and Solutions, Trifacta
- Next Insurance Partners with Amazon Business Prime to Provide Small Businesses with Affordable Digital Insurance Options
- An AI Walks Into an Electronics Store...
- InsurTech NY Announces Global Early-Stage Competition Winners
- World’s Worst County/Western Insurtech Song
- Electronic Chat with Anne-Laure Klein, COO, Akur8
- COVID-19 One Year Later: The Digital Transformation of Insurance
- Electronic Chat with Michael Kassing, CEO/CVO, insured.io
- BrokerTech Ventures Announces 2021 Cohort Class for Accelerator
- An Entirely Preventable Disaster
- Flipping the Fraud Triangle
- The January/February ITA Pro Magazine is here!
- Credit Risk, ESG, Cybersecurity Top Risk Concerns for Financial Institutions, Deloitte Finds
- Electronic Chat with Ellen Moser, Senior Client Executive, Origami Risk LLC
- The Answer to “So What?”
- Leaders Rise from a Year Like No Other!
- Electronic Chat with Jonathan Roomer, Co-Founder, YuLife
- Getting Creative to Hit COVID Curveballs Out of the Park
- Electronic Chat with Eugenio Gonzalez, Plug and Play
- New Report Projects Global Insurtech to Grow by $21 Billion During 2020-2024
- The 2020 Virtual Event Wasteland
- Insurtechs, Investors Optimistic About Post-COVID Future, New DIA/McKinsey Study Finds
- Finding Grandmas
- No Code / Low Code: The New “Shortest Route” In Insurance Delivery
- Are You Addicted to Copy-and-Paste?
- Electronic Chat with Nino Tarantino, CEO- Americas, Insurance and Mobility Solutions (IMS)
- Driving Life Insurance:Tech Alone Won’t Solve Business Problems
- Electronic Chat with Robin Roberson, Managing Director, North America, Claim Central Consolidated
- How Do You Make It Happen?
- Electronic Chat with Jason Liu, CEO, Zywave
- New Partnership Models Take Program Business to the Next Level
- New Study Finds Less than Half of Consumers Trust Insurers to Respond to Their Needs
- Electronic Chat with Andrew Mauritzen, CFO and Head of Insurance Industry, Exactuals
- You Want Us To Do WHAT For Free?
- Electronic Chat with Evgeny Aleksandrov, Co-founder and CEO, Pilotbird
- Electronic Chat with Chris Cheatham, CEO, RiskGenius
- New MIT Sloan Study Finds Few Companies Gain Big Benefits from AI
- The September/October ITA Pro magazine is here!
- “Being Right” is Just the Start of the Battle
- Electronic Chat with Amit Ranjan, Executive VP and CAO, Xceedance
- Planning for Your Business and Tech Future: Strategies, Plans and Budgets for Rapid Transformation
- Electronic Chat with Jimmy Padia, Founder and CEO, Floatbot
- Gelato with Dots and Sprinkles
- COVID-19 and the Insurtech “Junk Drawer”
- Even “Change” is Different Now. Your Strategic Planning Needs to Be Too.
- The Road Ahead for P&C Insurers: How to Understand Customers Better and Navigate the Post-COVID Insurance Market
- Electronic Chat with Jake Tamarkin, Co-founder and CEO, Everyday Life
- Strategic Planning in the “New Normal” Digital Era of Insurance – Your Next Move
- Insurer Tech Investment Priorities See Major Shift in a Post-COVID World
- Plug and Play Selects 25 Insurtech Startups for Winter Batches
- Digital Transformation – A Top Strategic Priority and New Reality
- Four Steps to Successful Migration of Insurance CCM Applications
- COVID-19 Accelerates Insurance Digitalization to Meet Customer Demand: World InsurTech Report 2020
- Electronic Chat with Greg Williams, Co-Founder, President & CEO, Acrisure
- Electronic Chat with Matt Perlman, Partner, IA Capital Group
- Insurer Digitalization: Are you a Competitor or a Laggard?
- Leaders are Leading and Creating the Future of Insurance Distribution
- 3 Things You Need to Know About No-Code
- Electronic Chat with Adam Kiefer, CEO, Talage
- Underwriting in 3D: Using Data to Adapt and Improve Life Insurance Sales
- Getting Past the "Gelato Syndrome"
- Insurers Know CX/UX is Important, but Don't Agree on Execution, Study Finds
- Electronic Chat with Steve Lekas, Branch Insurance
- How AI Can Attract Millennial Talent to the Insurance Industry
- Preventing Data Breaches
- A New Boom for Life Insurance: Shifting Away from the 250-Year-Old Policy Transaction
- Electronic Chat with Ty Harris, Founder and CEO, Openly
- A Digital Wildfire Creates a Burning Platform for Digital Insurance Business Transformation
- Digitalization, COVID-19 Spurring More IT Investment in Cybersecurity
- Electronic Chat with Michael DeGusta, CEO, ClarionDoor
- U.S. Consumers Significantly Underestimate Flood Risk, New Survey Finds
- The Future of Insurance: Opportunities in Ecosystems
- Electronic Chat with Todd Greenbaum, CEO, Input 1
- Majesco to be Acquired by Thoma Bravo
- The Evolving Role of Managing General Agencies
- Electronic Chat with Char Hu
- Electronic Chat with Allan L. Egbert, Jr.
- Electronic Chat with Christopher Tramontano and Zbigniew Gawienczuk
- Data Science is Gelato
- Insurance Innovation: Alive and Kicking
- Independent Agents Divided on Digital Experience, New Survey Finds
- Electronic Chat with Michael Jones
- Electronic Chat with Paul VanderMarck
- As Auto Insurance Premiums Shrink, Insurers Need Mobility Ecosystem, New Study Finds
- Property & Casualty Insurers Raise Digital Games as COVID-19 Elevates Customer Expectations, J.D. Power Finds
- Electronic Chat with Bobbie Shrivastav
- Meet the Board: Marissa Buckley
- Big Data and Insurtech: A Carrier Perspective
- Traditional Insurers Need Open Ecosystems, Partnerships to Remain Competitive, CapGemini Report Finds
- Electronic Chat with John C. Siegman
- 4 Ways AI is Empowering Insurers During COVID-19
- 6 Big Changes to Insurance from the COVID-19 Crisis
- Electronic Chat with Christopher Ewing
- Independent Agency Staff Morale High During COVID-19, New Survey Finds
- Electronic Chat with Brad Epker
- Tapping AI to Improve Policyholder Experience
- Electronic Chat with Manisha Bhargava
- ITA Pro Magazine, March/April 2020
- COVID-19 a Game Changer for Workers’ Comp
- Electronic Chat with Steve Comer
- COVID-19 Pandemic Forces Cancellation of ITA LIVE 2020
- Leveraging Digital Resources in the Time of COVID-19
- Electronic Chat with Robert Hartwig on COVID-19 and Insurance
- Celent Study: Most Small Businesses Still Unclear on Importance of Cyber Insurance
- The January/February 2020 ITA Pro is here!
- Deloitte: New C-Suite Roles Mean More Opportunities for Women
- Electronic Chat with Pankaj Parashar
- Electronic Chat with Tara Kelly
- Electronic Chat with Chuck Wilson
- ITA, InsNerds Collaborate to Enhance ITA LIVE 2020 Content and Coverage
- How SMBs Can Compete in Digital Ecosystems in the 2020s
- 4 Ways Insurance Can Prepare for New Data Privacy Laws
- Brewer Lane Ventures Launches and Hires Insurtech Vet Martha Notaras as Managing Partner
- 2020 GIA Cohort Launches on January 14
- The November/December 2019 ITA Pro is here!
- Electronic Chat with Joshua Snead
- Electronic Chat with Wendy Aarons-Corman
- Simplifying the Move to a Third-party Print Provider
- Take a Business-Driven Approach to Continuous Improvement for Core Systems and Processes
- Electronic Chat with Ron Glozman
- Guidewire’s Data Guru Mike Byam on How Insurers are Using Internal and Third-Party Data
- Electronic Chat with Russ Bostick
- Electronic Chat with Rock Schindler
- Electronic Chat with John Siegman
- Electronic Chat with Martin Burlingame
- Insurtech Landscape 2019: Top 5 Takeaways
- Grinnell Mutual Tackles Massive Transformation -- in Stride
- A Candid Conversation with Paul Mang
- SageSure Insurance Managers Improved Competitiveness by Consolidating Payments to a Single Digital Platform
- Digital Does Matter in Insurance-- And Insurers are Missing the Mark
- The 22nd-Century Insurer: Taking a Cloud-First IT Approach
- The September/October 2019 issue of ITA PRO magazine is now available in digital format here:
- ITA Pro Magazine May/June 2019
- Spotlight on the 2019 IASA Conference
- ValueMomentum Selects Erie as Site of Regional Development Center
- Capgemini and Majesco Become Alliance Partners
- Electronic Chat with Dr. Dan Shoham
- Electronic Chat with Todd Greenbaum
- Martha Notaras: The “Outsider” with an Amazing Inside View
- Electronic Chat with Larissa Tosch
- Martha Notaras Will Join ITA LIVE 2019 as a Keynote Speaker
- Five Things to Consider When Evaluating Your Cyber Risk
- ITA Pro Magazine, January/February 2019
- Synergy Between Insurers' IT and Analytics Teams Key to Operationalizing Insights, Says Novarica
- Major Ransomware Attack Could Hit U.S. with $89B In Economic Damages
- ITA Announces 1st of Three Keynote Speakers at ITA LIVE 2019
- Electronic Chat with Jeroen Morrenhof
- Legacy Systems Are Dead. Really? Don't Count On It.
- Now Accepting Nominations for the 2019 ITA Bridge Awards
- It's time to register for ITA LIVE!
- Registration is Now Open for ITA LIVE 2019!
- What to Expect from a Digital Experience Platform Implementation
- ITA Pro Magazine September Edition is Now Available
- It's National IT Professionals Day
- Save the Date for ITA-LIVE 2019
- OneShield Software and UrbanStat Work Together to Improve Real-Time Analytics and Risk Decision-Making
- ITA LIVE 2019 - SAVE THE DATE!
- Insurance Technology Association Announces New Editor-in-Chief
- August 2018 Edition ITA Pro Magazine is Now Available
- Enterprise Architecture in an Agile World
- Top 10 Tips for Securing Your Mobile Devices and Sensitive Client Data
- Industry Insight: 4 Global Insurance Trends in Digital, Data, Content Services and Security
- Diving Deeper into Prioritizing Your Strategic Digital investments
- Why Content Rules
- How Mass Personalization Will Open the Small Business Benefits Market
- At Year End 2017, Will Your Organization Be Protected from Cyber Risks?
- Do Insurance Bots Dream of Mitigating Risk?
- Conditioned to Respond
- Managing & Mobilizing Insurance Data in a Connected World
- Race to the Finish Line
- New Tools, New Opportunities in Claims
- ITA LIVE: Reaching Insurance Industry Crossroads
- Advice to Insurance IT Leaders: Keep Your Eye on the Ball
- New Date, Venue for ITA LIVE 2017
- Guidewire Makes Major Push to Small and Midtier Market by Acquiring ISCS
- Insurance Disruption is Happening Right Now
- Insurity Adds Strategic Investment Partner, General Atlantic
- Beyond Transformation: The Convergence of Finance, Risk, and Actuarial Functions
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- IICF Celebrates Year-round Volunteerism with 2021 Week of Giving
- Vantage Selects Majesco Billing for P&C, Policy for P&C and Digital1st
- insured.io Launches insured.io Insights
- Concierge Cyber Bolsters Expert Cyber Team
- Plug and Play's Winter 2021 Batches Feature 153 Startups To Participate in Innovation Program
- New IICF White Paper Details the Future of Inclusive Work for Insurance
- Foxquilt Announces $8M Series A Round to Provide Customized Insurance for SMBs
- bolttech Extends Series A to $210 million
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA LIVE 2020
ITA LIVE 2020 –SAVE THE DATE!
April 5th – 7th, 2020
The Diplomat Resort
Become a member today to receive updates – www.itapro.org/MR
You have surely heard it said that small businesses are the growth engine for America. Today, the phrase has a special ring to it for benefits... READ MORE
With stagnant growth and lingering low interest rates, the life insurance industry faces a challenging future... READ MORE
Finding insurance carriers willing to write commercial lines risks has always been a challenge for producers... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE
Successful implementation requires balancing operational and emotional issues... READ MORE
- Vendor Views